Chapter 30

Lexie Pov

It has been three days and I'm so tired y'all. I just landed back home in New York last night. I have exactly two days before my graduation. Although these last days have been spent ripping running and making money around Los Angeles .

Like my best friends said I be in and out these banks so much I know they tired of me. I now have $45,789,899  in my bank account. Although it doesn't mater the amount of money I have. It will not change the person I am and the goal I have in life.

Also I haven't even had chance to do anything with the money I have. I been working so much haven't even had time to spend any. It's Tuesday two days before my graduation. Although today I decided to go watch Odell at practice.

He had been being so supportive of me and what I had going on. That he took time from practicing with his team to be with me. I only can do the same for him and watch him practice today.

He already left for practice about hour ago so I got little more sleep in. They only workout in gym for the first two hours so when I go they just be making it to field. Therefore once I realized I had hour I crawled out bed.

I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. After I showered I dried my body off and slipped out yellow sports bra and matching pair panties. After I had that on I lotion my body and made sure I was smelling good.

I was going sit outside so I didn't do lot makeup. Just little which only took me fifteen minutes. After that was finished I walked back into the room. When I got in room I went in clothes and found something to wear.

I decided to wear this Vibe crop top with the matching checkered shorts. Once I had that on I put some socks on and grabbed my vans. My outfit was on point my makeup was done so I went to my hair I got this cute faded orange wig on.

It's this sexy orange faded color and I'm loving. It's straight so I just brushed it and made sure it didn't have a tangle. Once that was finished I grabbed my Rolex and put on and then I grabbed my red shades. My outfit was now on point so I just walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my purse and phone.

 My outfit was now on point so I just walked back into the bedroom and grabbed my purse and phone

After I headed downstairs and grabbed protein bar and made my slim fast shake. Once that was finished I grabbed they keys to the Ferrari and walked into garage. I unlocked it and got inside.

I sat my phone and purse on seat then got inside

I sat my phone and purse on seat then got inside. I put my shake in cup holder then shut the door. After I started the car up and backed out flying to the stadium.

While driving to the stadium I drunk my shake and ate my protein bar. When my phone started ringing and it was my brother Lucus. I put my shake down and answered the phone call.

Phone Conversation 📲

Lexie- Hello

Lucus- Hey baby sis can you do me favor

Lexie-  Yeah what's up bro

Lucus- I got some quick things to go take care of and Chole doesn't get back until tonight. Justin at school but Maddie didn't have preschool today. Would you mind watching Maddie for couple hours please.

Lexie- Stop sounding like you begging I'm your sister she's my niece of course.

Lucus- Do you want me to bring her to you. I just didn't know if had time because you been busy.

Lexie- No I'm like fifteen minutes from house I'll be there to get her. Plus I'm never to busy for Maddie.

Lucus- Okay just walk in the door open

Lexie- Alright Bye

Once I hung up on my brother I wiped the car around and went to go pick up my niece. When I pulled up to his house I turned the car off and got out. When I walked in house I saw Maddie sitting on Couch and she came jumped on me.

 When I walked in house I saw Maddie sitting on Couch and she came jumped on me

" T Lexie," Maddie said jumping on her aunt.

" Hey girly you ready to spend the day with your aunty," Lexie asked kissing her cheek.

" Yeah we going have fun," Maddie said.

" You not going give your dad a kiss before leave," Lucus asked.

" No bye daddy see you later," Maddie said.

" No you not I want my kiss first," lucus said picking Maddie up and kissing her.

" Ewwwww daddy stop but can I have my apple slices," Maddie said.

" Yeah here," Lucus said reaching her apple slices.

" I like that you eat healthy," Lexie said high fiving Maddie.

" Alright you little nugget now you can go with your aunty," Lucus said.

" Yeah t t," Maddie said walking back over to her aunty.

" Thanks again for watching her for me Lexie," Lucus said.

" No problem bro love you see you later," Lexie said picking Maddie up and walking out door.

" Who car," Maddie asked.

" Uncle Dells Car," said walking to car.

" Is Uncle Dell in car," Maddie asked.

" No but we going see him you wanna go see him," Lexie asked buckling her in passage seat.

" Yeah I wanna see uncle Dell," Maddie said.

" You and me both boo so let's go," Lexie said getting in on driver side.

Once I started the car back up I took off to the stadium. My girl and me just jammed out and listen to some Chris Brown along the way.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !