Chapter 43

Lexie Pov

The game had like three more minutes left to it and I decided to leave and go stand on the side of the field until it was over. My baby was making those touch downs like no one else. Plus it wouldn't be an Odell touch down without him dancing.

This guy here is so extra I swear but I love him with all my heart that's my baby. By time I made down and was standing on the side line it had 38 seconds on the clock. In my head I started counting down until Odell caught the ball.

I was silently screaming until he made touch down and the time ran out on the clock. I started jumping up and down cheering. My baby team had won the game and I was so happy for him. As soon as they came off the field he noticed me.

" Congrats babe you did it," Lexie said taking his helmet off.

" I couldn't have done it without my good luck charm tho," Odell said pecking Lexie lips.

" Awww you make me feel special even when it's your time to shine," Lexie said laughing.

" That's my job I'm your man and that's not part time job," Odell said.

" It's not but I'm so happy you won Omg it's start to amazing season," Lexie said.

" It is because my good luck charm going be by my side. Although I'm starving so how about I go get changed and then I take all my girls out to eat," Odell said.

" That sounds amazing daddy," Lexie said.

" Daddy in public I'm turning you into a little freak," Odell said kissing Lexie neck.

" Yup I guess you did but don't forget the gift you getting tonight," Lexie said pecking his lips.

" Damn I can't wait tell tonight then baby," Odell said making out with Lexie.

When Odell finally stopped eating my lips we looked up and saw his mom and sister. He gave each of them hug then he walked to go sign some autograph.

" How did you enjoy the game Lexie," Heather asked.

" It was amazing I loved it and Odell was just the best okay,"Lexie said.

" I know now I wish Dell hurry up I'm starving real talk," Jasmine said.

" Me and you both but I'll be right back," Lexie said walking to the other side.

" Okay we just meet you at Dell car then," Heather said.

" Okay," Lexie said.

When I walked over to the other side where Hazel and Erica was they both started screaming.

" Bitch we won," Hazel screamed.

" Yup thanks to Odell and his killer catches," Erica said.

" Yup boo what ever you have him on keep him on it," Hazel said.

" I ain't got him on nothing it was all him," Lexie said laughing.

" You lie we saw Odell and you on field before game. He played better knowing he had someone to impress," Hazel said.

" He always got someone to impress his fans," Lexie said.

" Yeah he does but he was only thinking about one fan his number one you girl," Hazel said.

" I guess y'all mess," Lexie said.

" Stop second guessing yourself deep down you was that man good luck charm tonight," Erica said.

" Maybe y'all are just mess I can't even deal with y'all anymore but y'all men was on that stuff too," Lexie said.

" Girl I know he going be so happy like damn child," Hazel said.

" Yeah Benjamin too but are you coming out tonight I know they turning up tonight," Erica said.

" If Odell goes I guess he hasn't said anything about it yet," Lexie said.

" He will so make sure you dress to impress boo okay," Erica said.

" I always do what you mean do you see your girl killing it right now hello," Lexie said spinning around.

" Yes you are boo," Hazel said.

" I'm going to keep mine in check before he be single," Hazel said.

" Girl I ain't even worried bout my man we got two kids he ain't going no where. It's theses hoes I don't trust around my man," Erica said.

" Y'all is to crazy," Lexie said laughing.

Odell Pov

After I signed couple autographs I ended up had to do short interview. Which I didn't mind and afterward I went and showered and got changed. I walked out with my boys and saw all our girls talking.

Jamel was going meet up with us later because Ava was tripping out about something. I wish my dude just drop her already because she's hoe anyway. When I walked up behind Lexie I just wrapped my arms around her waist.

" You ready to go baby," Odell asked kissing her neck.

" Yeah I'll talk to y'all tonight and good game fellas," Lexie said.

" Alright girl see you tonight," Hazel said hugging her.

" Same boo," Erica said hugging her.

After that I walked to Dells Mercedes Jeep and I hopped in on the driver side

After that I walked to Dells Mercedes Jeep and I hopped in on the driver side. Heather and Jasmine got in the back while Odell got in on the passenger side. After I started the car up and took off to go and eat.