Chapter 78

Lexie Pov

After we talked and clown around for a bit they said it was time to go. No one would tell me where we were going so I didn't bother. I snuck into my bathroom and pulled out my medicine bag and took the morning after pill just to be on the safe side. When I grabbed my phone for the first time I saw Dell tagged me in something. I started going through comments and they were nice.

My heart melted as I read it and I walked downstairs and up to him and kissed him

" Whats that's for," Odell asked.

" Just because you the fucking best," Lexie said high fiving him.

" You know you best too," Odell said slapping her ass.

" Aren't I always and yeah I'm being cocky," Lexie said flipping her hair.

" I'm knock that attitude out of you later," Odell said.

" Whenever you ready Zaddyyy," Lexie said after posing her picture.

" Y'all the cars here," Keith said.

" Yeah let's go I wanna see where we going," Lexie said.

" You always so hype to do things," Odell said kissing the top of her head.

" Because you won't tell me what it is so I'm excited," Lexie said walking outside.

" That's the point you idiot," Lucus said laughing.

" You the idiot I'm the smart one remember," Lexie said.

" Whatever you think little sis," Lucus said laughing.

We all walked outside and got into our cars to head to we're ever Odell was taking me. Once we were in the car I got a phone call from my mom my dad and bunch other people wishing me happy birthday. By time I was done talking I felt the car stop. When I looked out the window I saw dock which mean one thing boat.

" You ready sexy," Odell asked grabbing her hand.

" Umm Huh," Lexie said pecking Odell's lip.