Chapter 25

Lexie Pov

Last night was something else I couldn't believe how much fun it was. Although now I have even more work to do and things to get done. That party was the fun part now it's time to get down to work. Although before I do let's go on a quick flashback from last night :

When Odell and Lexie got in from the party last night Odell was little tipsy but not drunk. Although he still wanted to give Lexie the gift he had brought her. Therefore when she went to shower and change he pulled it out and waited for her to finish.

" Come here baby," Odell said pulling Lexie into him.

" What Odell your drunk and it's @4a.m. I'm tired and have work tomorrow," Lexie said yarning.

" I don't know how this measures up to all the other gifts you got but here," Odell said reaching Lexie box.

" What is it Dell what did you buy me," Lexie asked Odell.

" Open it and see baby congratulations," Odell said.

When Lexie opens the box it had a chain with OBJ on it surrounded by diamonds. She got necklaces with Odell's'initials.

" I love it, Dell," Lexie Said pecking his lips.

" Do you really like it our you just saying that so I don't feel crazy," Odell asked.

" I really love it Dell I got necklace with your initials on it. I can't wait to wear it, baby. Thank you so much baby," Lexie said pecking Odell's lip.

" Your welcome I'm glad you like it now I'm tired," Odell said causing Lexie to laugh.

Flashback over

Today I have my photo shoot for the cover of Rolling Stone. Then I also have some more interview to do today. All my social media have been going crazy since last night. I have gained so many more followers that it's crazy.

I now have 112 million followers on Instagram and Twitter with
110.5 million on Snapchat. Everyone blog is talking about me and me being the next top model. Also how my social media accounts have blown up in twelve hours.

It's now @8 in the morning and I have to be ready by @9 to go do my morning interview with Yesi. Last time I did an interview with her she accused me of cheating on my boyfriend with my friend. I didn't wanna do one with her again but I'm not a child.

I have to suck it up and do what I have to. Plus I'm getting paid $300,000 grand to do this interview with her. I know that's a lot for one interview but I'm what's popping now. My name and my stock are going through roof so that means I'm making triple times the money right now.

Can you say bank baby or what because that going in my account with millions I already got and it's so worth it. I also talked to all my siblings and my dad last night. They are so proud of me and they kind of mad.

They kind of mad that I didn't tell them but they understood. That I had to keep secret in order to get my stuff together. Right now Odell's still sleeping because he did get tipsy last night.

I'm not going wake him up so I slid off him and walked in the bathroom. I took me a quick shower and hopped out. When I got out the shower I dried off and slipped on some VS underwear and bra. Once I had that on I walked back into the room and Odell was still sleeping.

I just went into my suitcase and pulled out this loony tone dress. Once I had that on I decided to style it to my liking. I slide it off the shoulder and button it half way. After that was done I grabbed my black thigh high boots and put them on.

Now that my outfit was on point I walked back into the bathroom. I got started on doing my makeup and it took about thirty minutes. After that was finished I added the Chanel watch I got to add my diamond earrings. After that was finished I decided to do a cute high Ponytail.

 After that was finished I decided to do a cute high Ponytail

My outfit was now on point and every inch of me was slaying. I then quickly grabbed my black Chanel purse and started putting my things in it.

After that was finished I picked my phone up and walked out my hotel room. When I looked up I saw Buba and Sticks and I though have they both been here all night.

" Do you mind if I ask y'all a question," Lexie asked.

" No go ahead Ms.Westbrooks," Buba said.

" Have y'all been here all night standing outside my door," Lexie asked.

" No Ms.Westbrooks we came back here at @5 a.m.," Sticks said.

" Oh well you know you don't have to call me Ms.Westbrooks just call me Lexie," Lexie said.

" Okay thanks, Ms.West-," before he could finish he change it to Lexie.

" Well good to see you taking a liking to your bodyguards but it's time to go to the interview. You have one hour you have be there at @9 your interview starts at @10 let's go," Morgan said.

" I know let's go now," Lexie said walking behind their bodyguards.

As I was walking behind my bodyguards with Morgan. I got a Dm on my Instagram that caught my eye. I normally never check my Dm but when I saw who it was I just had to check and see what it said.

August Alsina- Long time no see Buttercup I know you still in LA. Sorry I couldn't talk to you last night but meet up with me today if have time and Congratulations baby. I always knew you were going to do big things still love you 😘

When I saw what August sent me I almost tripped over a step. If it wasn't for Buba catching me I would have fail face first.

Buba asked me if I was okay and I said yes. I didn't care if Instagram told him I opened the Dm. I just didn't know what to say so I locked my phone and kept walking.

Once I got outside it was so crazy it had more paparazzi than anything. Screaming and trying to get to me but I must say my bodyguards was doing a good job.

They quickly got me in the car and then Morgan hopped in with me. After they made sure I was good they hopped in the car behind me and our cars took off.

Thanks for reading please comment and vote !!

I love responding back loves !