Chapter 9

Lexie Pov

I have no idea why but when I wake up at the same time I still be sleeping. Like I know I'm woke and can hear everything but my eyes won't open and I just toss and turn for about five minutes before actually waking up.

Once I finally woke up or came to reality I just looked at my man face. I still can't believe I live with him at all it still doesn't seam like reality to me. Although after I got done looking at him I kissed his cheek and crawled out the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and used it then washed my hands. After I just started doing my skin care routine and made sure my face was cleaned. I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out with mouth wash.

Once that was done I started the shower up and made sure the water was hot. It got just to the temperature I wanted it then I stripped from my clothes and got in. The shower is like my safe place I just like to think and relax in it.

I was just standing underneath the water when I felt some arms wrap me from behind. I laughed to myself and then I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" Damn Lexie why the water so damn hot," Odell asked.

" Because it was my shower not your one," Lexie said laughing.

" Well it is now so make it little colder," Odell said.

" No you can get the hell out Dell or just take the heat. I hate warm showers and cold ones to," Lexie said.

" You don't hate them when I got you pinned up against this wall," Odell said biting his lip.

" Your ass horny as soon as you wake up really Dell," Lexie asked.

" Don't act like you wasn't ready for it as soon as I got in the shower," Odell said pecking Lexie lips.

" I can't say I disagree," Lexie said biting on Odell lips.

" You know what's up anyway you in here looking like full course meal," Odell said.

" You always know how sweet talk huh," Lexie asked.

" Naw I'm just sweet on you baby girl,"Odell said picking Lexie up and kissing her neck.

" Oh my god we not about to do this Dell," Lexie said letting out low moan.

" Come on baby you know you want it let daddy take care of you," Odell said nibbling on her ear.

" Fine but remember to pull out I'm not on birth control anymore," Lexie said.

" I got you baby girl just relax," Odell said.

" Okay," Lexie said and she kissed Odell with everything making the kiss deep, passionate, and sloppy.

** Two Hours Later Lexie Pov **

Odell better not get use to this morning special because that definitely won't be happening every morning. Hell, he tricked me this morning just sliding in the shower with me.

Anyways Odell downstairs waiting on me to get dress. We about to go work out at the stadium gym once I'm finished getting dressed. I just decided to put on this Orange Nike sports bra with some black Nike Pro shorts.

 I just decided to put on this Orange Nike sports bra with some black Nike Pro shorts

Once I had that on I slipped on some socks and walked upstairs into my closet. I pulled my black Nike shoes down and slipped them on and then walked back in me and Odell's bedroom. His ass didn't do it so I made the bed up and picked up the stuff around the room.

He just leaves his jewelry out so I picked it up and put it in his jewelry box. After the room was cleaned I went in the bathroom and picked up all the clothes that needed to be wash and put them in the basket. I then picked the basket up and sat my keys and phone on top then walked downstairs.

" By time what took you so long I been had got out the shower," Odell asked standing up.

" Unlike you I don't live filthy so I cleaned our room and about put clothes to wash," Lexie said walking in the laundry room.

" I don't live filthy," Odell said following Lexie into the laundry room.

" I know baby I was just teasing you," Lexie said separating the clothes into the washing machine.

" Do you want me to make your slim shake this morning I'm going make my protein shake," Odell asked.

" Yeah I'll be finished in few," Lexie said.

" Okay," Odell said kissing Lexie head and walking back into the kitchen.

Once Odell walked into the kitchen I finished separating the clothes. I decided to wash the white clothes first. Once it was separated I added our washing detergent then turned the machine on. I just sat the Colored clothes back in the basket on the floor then walked in the kitchen.

After I was in the kitchen I went into the refrigerator and took out everything I needed to cook gumbo. I haven't had it in while and Odell and I both been craving Louisiana style gumbo and who better to make it than me. I just sat everything I needed out to make it in the sink then I turned around and Odell was reaching me my shake.

" Here's your slim shake by the way that's nasty," Odell said.

" Who told you to taste it and it can't be nastier than that damn protein shake," Lexie said.

" Whatever you ready to go now Lex," Odell asked.

" Yeah but we taking separate cars because I have to leave after," Lexie said.

" Okay," Odell said and he was about to grab the keys to his Lamborghini when Lexie grabbed them first.

" Hey I was about to drive the Lamborghini," Odell said.

" Not today you told me I could drive your cars and I want the Lamborghini," Lexie said sticking her tongue out.

" Last night you didn't care what you drove so trade out with me," Odell said.

" No take the Bugatti I'm taking the Lamborghini today so deal with it Mr.Beckham," Lexie said grabbing her shake and phone off the table along with her keys.

" You and your big ass head," Odell mumbled.

" What you said," Lexie said turning around.

" That I love you," Odell said.

" No you didn't nigga I ain't stupid but I love your crybaby ass too," Lexie said.

" Who's the crybaby," Odell asked running up behind her wrapping
his arms around her waist.

" You now come on so we can go I can't stay all day. I have dress fitting for my party, I also have to check up on my clubs out here and check up on my sister plus you have to help me study tonight my bar exam tomorrow," Lexie said.

" I would help your big head self but you so damn mean," Odell said slapping Lexie ass.

" I'm not mean and that hurts and I don't care either way you going to help me," Lexie said waking in the garage.

" You be alright and don't I already know it," Odell said getting in the Bugatti.

After Odell and I left the house him and I went to the gym and worked out together. Although we also clowned around and just had fun in the gym. We even made video dancing and we both posted it on our social media's.

As you already know it takes no time for the shade room to steal our video. Under our video caption on the shade room, it said: Look at @Lexie_Liberty and @Odell_Beckham getting there work out together and hitting them dance moves together #goals #baewatch13 #whycantihavethis 🙄😂

The dance Odell and Lexie was doing :