kim jinhwan - "love me right"

off. on. off. on

that's all our relationship is and just when i think everything is going just fine. I hear those dreadful words,  "y/n i'm breaking up with you."

and then right when i feel like we shouldn't be together and that i can finally make it on my own in life. you get on your knees and beg like you've done it so many times, 
"y/n-ah i miss you please come back into my life. i can't live without you."

if you're going to love me: do it right jinhwan.  i can't deal with this off and on stuff anymore, because it pains my heart. am I yours and are you mine?

do you have someone else that fills in the gaps where i most lack in? do you have someone to replace me during those 2 months you're gone? is she better? am i better? why can't you choose?

my heart can't take any more of your games. Right when I decided that this was an unhealthy relationship, and that i was going to break it all off. you came back with tears in your eyes. your eyes pleading to meet mine. your perfect is now messy, your eyes glossy are red, your cheeks flushed, and most importantly your lips quiver.

i can't bear to see you hurt, so i take you back. i take you back with a kiss and an "i love you y/n." but do you really love me? 

or does it just make you happy to see my heart break...? so please, try and love me right

word count: 264