7 years ; ikon

6th grade : kim hanbin

kinder through fifth you had always been a quiet girl and your parent(s) has always wanted to see you break out of that shy girl persona. so on the first day of sixth grade when you made a bold appearance and greeted everyone in the cafeteria kim hanbin was quick to shut down your attempt at becoming friends.

"you're (y/n) (l/n) from mr.han's class, correct?" hanbin had said with one eyebrow raised.

"yes." you said with a bright smile.

hanbin snickered, "well (y/n) i don't know what you're trying to pull with me, because you didn't bother talking to me last year but stay away. i think it'd be easier for all of us if you just sat down and continued with the shy girl act like you did for so long."

you badly wanted to strangle that kid and embarrass him in front of the whole cafeteria, but it was just the first day of school so you bit your tongue and decided against it.

"have a nice day hanbin." you chirped happily which conflicted with your actual emotions. what he said actually made you want to cry back then. hey middle school boys didn't hold back with their rude comments.

so you did what almost any angry middle school girl would do. you sent him an angry paragraph explaining why he was such a jerk and how he should disappear off the face of the earth.

april 11th, 20xx 6:27pm

[kimhxnbix is active]

you: kim hanbin, you suck. i hope you know what impact your words had on me. not everyone is obligated to listen to your words because of your pretty face. do the world a favor and shut the hell up.

you have to admit it isn't one of your proudest moments, but it happened. even now as you think about it hanbin is bullying you, so you have a valid reason to hate him now.

7th grade : kim jinhwan

in 7th grade you found yet another person to hate. at the time jinhwan was your lockermate, with his locker at the top and yours at the bottom. the first time you met him you had fell head over heels, until he started bringing girls to your locker space. both him and the current girl would block your locker with their limbs. you actually remember the encounter that had caused you to have a strong disliking towards him.

jinhwan's "lucky" girl of the day happened to be non other than the it girl of your grade, song hyunsoo.

the two were chatting up a storm and didn't plan on moving anytime soon. you muttered a small, "excuse me jinhwan and hyunsoo."

again they ignored you, so you just bent over and squeezed between their legs to get to your locker. hyunsoo's face twisted with disgust and she kicked you in face (right on your nose to be exact). you fell back and clutched your nose (which started to bleed).

jinhwan rushed to you and asked, "(y/n) are you okay?"

"just peachy." you muttered harshly.

hyunsoo, as expected, used crocodile tears to get her way out of this. "i'm so sorry (y/n) i swear it was a freak accident. i thought you were some creep trying to sexually harass me." hyunsoo flashed a smile, flipped her hair "you should say excuse me next time." then walked off like she just didn't kick you in the nose and make it bleed.