song yunhyeong - "do you remember the time?"

italics = flashback <3

regular font = present day </3

yunhyeong laughed as he held you in his arms. "(y/n) the duck isn't going to attack you."

you shrieked when the duck got closer to you, "hyeongie move! the duck is going to bite me!"

yunhyeong shoved his hand inside his pocket and grabbed a piece of bread. he squatted down and held his hand out towards the duck. the duck started to waddle near him and chomped the bread and a bit of yunhyeong's finger. yunhyeong jumped back and held his finger.

"yunhyeong!" you screamed and grabbed his hand to examine his finger. "see this is why we don't mess with the wildlife. now you're bleeding because you were being stupid."

yunhyeong hid his embarrassed face in his golden curly locks. "you don't need to lecture me about it."

you were rummaging through your bag for a napkin and quickly applied pressure to his wound. "please be careful my love. i can't have you getting hurt a lot, it makes my future a lot harder."

you threw your phone onto your couch and sighed, "yunhyeong...i don't know why i've been thinking about you lately. you're the one that left me..."

you picked up one of his hats and smiled.

"(y/n) where is my hat?" yunhyeong yelled from upstairs.

you giggled to yourself and put the hat on, "i don't know babe."

he came rushing down the stairs and looked at you, "(y/n)." he whined

you laughed and handed him the hat from your head, "sorry i forgot it was yours."

he rolled his eyes and pointed at his hoodies that you were wearing, "i'm assuming that you forgot that is mine too?"

"oops." you said and hugged him

"dumbass left his hat here." you said and tossed it behind you. "he'll come back for it when he has enough courage to remember the memories tied into it."

word count: 320