jung chanwoo - "jealous"

hanbin threw his arms around your neck and nuzzled into your neck, "(y/n) you're so warm."

you uncomfortably shifted in your spot but wrapped your hands around the older boy because he was your boyfriend's leader.

he started sighed and start to rant, "i'm so tired. yg is working us hard but won't let us release any music. it's because he says we have to earn the right."

you would feel bad if you had just let hanbin drown in his feelings. you started stroking is hair to comfort him and whispered, "hanbin don't stress of yg. he's a dick of a ceo, you guys have already debuted. release whatever songs you want even if they aren't under that bastards name."

hanbin nuzzled closer to your neck and mumbled, "you're pretty (y/n)." into your neck.

you nervously laughed, "hey uh hanbin could you get off me?"

he immediately got off and smiled at you, "want to hear a pick up line?"

you smiled, "uh sure?"

"you're a 9 out of 10 and i'm the 1 you need." hanbin said and flirtly winked at you.

-

you came home and set down your stuff in the apartment you shared with chanwoo. "chanwoo." you called out and all that you heard back was an echo.

"that's weird...i saw his shoes at the door." you mumbled to yourself as you shoved your remaining lunch in the half empty refrigerator.

you headed upstairs to check if chanwoo was sleeping in the room. as you got closer to the room you heard his voice; you leaned closer to the door.

"(y/n)? oh, her and i have been good i guess...she's been awfully close to hanbin-hyung lately."

your breath hitched as you choose to listen to chanwoo's words as he continued talking on the phone.

"me love (y/n)? of course i do."

you smiled hearing chanwoo's words and slowly went back down the kitchen with the huge smile on your face to go prepare dinner.

-

you whipped the sweat of your forehead and start placing the food you had just made on plates.

you heard chanwoo's feet pad against the hallow wooden stairs.

"dinner is ready!" you called out while ripping off your purple apron and throwing it wherever.

"thank (y/n)." chanwoo said and smiled. he grabbed his plate and sat at the table.

"do you need anything to drink babe?" you said hands on your hips, waiting for him to respond.

chanwoo mumbled a no but you shook your head and placed a water bottle down in front of him, "it's important to drink while you eat if not you're going to choke on the food."

silence filled the air as chanwoo only diverted his attention to the food.

"you're awfully quite." you said while whipping down the table.

"just tired." he said frowning a bit

"tired my ass. what's on your mind chan?"

"nothing..." he grumbled and shoved more food into his mouth.

you sighed and tied your hair back into a ponytail, "shoving food into your mouth will not stop me from asking you questions."

chanwoo kept looking down and after he finished his food he looked up at you, "you've been too close to hanbin-hyung lately...and i don't like it. he should know that you're my girlfriend...you're so oblivious to the way her flirts with you! of course i can't help but be jealous."

you sighed at his words. you dragged chanwoo up from his chair and hugged him, "babe i don't know why you're so worried. if you're worried about me cheating then don't even think about it twice. if you ever get doubts just please remember i choose you got a reason. and do you want to know what that reason is?"

chanwoo hummed in response. he brought his hands to your cheeks and pulled you to his point of view, "because you love me." he mumbled embarrassingly.

you quickly kissed him and pulled away, "that's right. it's because i love you and not anyone else."

you smiled and ruffled your boyfriends hair, "now come on finish the dinner i made you before it gets cold."

word count:696

requested by:@PENTAgirll