kim hanbin - "i miss me"

hanbin smiled at you fakely and grabbed your hand, "babe it's time to go."

you frowned at hanbin's behavior, but you didn't stop him from dragging you throughout the mall on your date. throughout the date you noticed that hanbin wasn't having fun but when you asked him he always replied with a smile and waved off your comment.

suddenly, you stopped yourself, "there's something wrong with you and you're not telling me."

hanbin frowned just as you did a few moments earlier, "there's nothing wrong."

you rolled your eyes, "hanbin it's so evident on your face it's painful. what's wrong?"

hanbin sighed, "i don't like hiding things from you. but i don't like telling you these things either."

you gripped hanbin's shoulders and looked him dead in the eye, "you want to break up with me. don't you?"

hanbin pushes off your hands, "yes i do. but please let me explain."

you pushed back any emotion you were feeling and nodded, "go ahead explain."

hanbin dragged you to the nearest bench and sucked in air. he kept looking down at his feet and he sighed in defeat, "it's not that i don't like you." hanbin finally tore his eyes away from the floor and looked at you again, "it's just being with you take so much energy from me. it's like i have to pretend who i am when i'm with you. i'm afraid the "hanbin" you fell in love with isn't the real me. being with you took away my personality and replaced it with a fake one."

you studied hanbin's face and started to notice more and more than you did before. "you're not wearing your glasses."

hanbin ran his fingers through his hair, "i heard when you were talking to your friend that you preferred boys who didn't wear glasses."

you scoffed, "hand me your glasses."

he looked at you questioningly, "why?"

you stuck out your hand, "i'm waiting hanbin."

hanbin grabbed his glasses from his pocket and handed them to you.

while you were cleaning his glasses you stated, "it's dangerous to put such an expensive item in your pocket."

hanbin shrugged, "it's the only place i thought i could put them since my mom makes sure i have them whenever i go out of the house."

"close your eyes." you said. hanbin squirmed and you sighed as you shit hanbin's eyelids gently with your hand. "please trust me hanbin."

hanbin nodded and placed hanbin's glasses on his face. "you can open your eyes now."

hanbin looked at you again with confusion, "why did you put on my glasses?"

you stood up from the bench and smiled, "i'm going to reintroduce ourselves and this time no faking anything. this is going to be our first official date. mkay hanbin?"

hanbin's face heated but and he nodded with a very flustered look on his face.

you walked away, turned around, and faced hanbin. "hi i'm (y/n) and you are?"

hanbin smiled, "hi (y/n)-ah i'm hanbin."

word count: 502