kim jiwon - "break my heart"

"you know sehun there's only one thing you haven't done to me?" you said with a carefree smile hanging loosely on your lips.

sehun wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. "what's that babe?"

you leaned onto his shoulder and stared at him from his profile view, "you haven't broke my heart yet."

sehun's eyebrow furrowed, "so you're saying you want me to break your heart?"

you hummed a yes, "exactly. i haven't gotten heartbroken in ages." you started to trace circles into his arm that was now around your shoulder "i forgot what it feels like."

sehun smirked, "i knew our relationship would be interesting when we started dating." he leaned forward near your lips but didn't close the gap. he whispered "are you sure about this (y/n)? because once this game starts it'll be too late to run away."

you smirked back at sehun with a glint in your eye, "babe i hope you know this is to test how much i can take. i'm going to need you to do everything you can to make me hurt. to make me cry endlessly and have an aching void in my heart."

sehun kissed you roughly and pulled away, "it's a deal then princess."

-

sehun intertwined your hands together and pressed a kiss to them. you rolled your eyes, "you're treating me the same way."

sehun laughed and smiled, "oh my love the game has yet to start. you're just seeing the introduction."

you kept a straight face and pulled your hand away from his. "we're almost at the party. i'm going to be going my separate ways with you. my ex best friend bought champagne and it has my name on it."

sehun reintertwined your hands and yanked you back, "you're not being very obedient princess."

you looked at sehun, "you want me to be obedient? how unfortunate." you once again yanked your hands away from his.

-

once you two had settled into the party you two separated from one another just like promised. you made your way over to your ex best friend,
jiwon, who had a playful smile present on his face. "i knew you would come, you were always a sucker for champagne."

you smirked and poured yourself a cup, "what did you need to talk to me about? you don't usually like talking to me anymore."

jiwon smiled, "i did want to catch up. but also i came here to warn you about these parties. i don't know how much you've changed since you and johnny broke up or how much you've changed since you've started dating sehun. just be aware there's a lot of dudes that take advantage of you here."

you took your cup away from your lips and laughed, "don't you think i know that? after we stopped talking to one another one of your friends, junhoe, tried to drug me. i get it i have a nice ass and i'm proud of it too but couldn't you at least have the courtesy to ask me to fuck?"

jiwon swished his drink in his cup for a bit and then he looked up at you, "the reason why i pushed you away was because my friends are dangerous people. and you're right you do have a nice body, i was lucky enough to get a hold of it for a while myself, and that's why i had to push you away. they set your sights on you, especially jinhwan."

you stayed silent and downed the rest of your drink in one gulp, "i should be fine as of right now. if i ever need your help...i know where to find you."

jiwon smiled and tossed his red cup behind him, "enough with this sad shit. take a picture with me will ya?"

you nodded slowly. jiwon got up from his seat and tapped a random person on his shoulder to ask if they could take the picture of you two. the random dude had a disdainful look on his face but nevertheless he still took the photo.

jiwon thanked the guy and looked at the photo. "wow (y/n) kissing my cheek? won't sehun kill me?"

you smiled, "maybe, maybe not. anyway i better got find my boyfriend before he flips on me."

jiwon patted your shoulder, "be careful jinhwan might be around there."

you nodded and headed over to where you last had seen sehun.

-

sehun sucked the unknown girl's skin harshly. he didn't care about being slow and soft, he was going to fuck her not make love.

the messier the kisses the more the girl beneath him groaned. the more she groaned the more sehun cursed.

they were interrupted by you and they jumped apart from each other. you furrowed your eyebrows and gave them a questioning look, "sehun?" you said curiously

sehun smiled, "oh (y/n) you're just in time to join the fun."

you didn't smile back instead you waved him off, "you can go have you're fun. i'm going to go make out with jiwon or something."

sehun shrugged and went back to kissing the girls neck. you closed the door and your heart felt a pang. you whispered, "i guess the heartbreak really has begun. that's only one part of it though...so this is what it feels like to be ignored by someone you love."

nevertheless you sauntered over to jiwon and sat on his lap. jiwon's eyes widened and he coughed, "(y/n) what are you doing?"

you turned your body to the side so you could get a better view of his face. you cupped his cheeks in your hands and leaned forward, "oh shut up and let me kiss you."

once you and jiwon pressed your lips together you weren't able to stop. even jiwon's rumored healing kiss couldn't help the slight pain carried in your heart.

you pulled away from jiwon and laid your head in the crook of his neck. "what's with you?" jiwon said and took a swig of his newly filled red cup.

you mumbled, "sehun went to go fuck some girl in a room."

jiwon said nothing for a while and then said, "and you're just going to let him?"

you nodded, "we made a stupid deal that he was going to try and break my heart. i was curious on what pain felt like."

jiwon chuckled, "you say and do the stupidest shit."

you smiled, "can you let me stay here jiwon...your embrace is warm."

jiwon smiled, "of course."

word count: 1.93k