kim jinhwan - "i don't like your girlfriend"

"busan" - part 2

"dawn of us" - part 3

you massaged your head as you tried to calm yourself down from blowing up at the sight in front of you. jinhwan and his girlfriend, that you mention he only met yesterday, were being a cutesy couple in front of you. it didn't help with the fact that Jinhwan, and you had to do a school project. he decided to bring her along and he's been distracted all of the time.

"uh hey Jinhwan, uh i don't mean to interrupt your little uh...make out session but we have a project to do." you said with the most annoyed voice possible.

his girlfriend, yoojung, just glared at you and said "come on jinhwan you should come over to my place~"

jinhwan sighed and moved a piece of her hair behind her ear. "babe, you know i would love to, but (y/n) is right i do have to finish the project."

yoojung groaned and just picked up all her stuff and glared at you intensely, "okay see you tomorrow~"

as soon as she left you turned your attention towards jinhwan. "first off, what the fuck. if you knew we were going to work on a project why bring her here." you said putting a little bit more emphasis on the her, "second off, you guys barely met a day ago and you're already thinking of going to her house?"

jinhwan eyed you suspiciously. "and your problem is?"

you sighed. "i don't like her."

jinhwan laughed and said, "you don't like any of my girlfriends."

you sipped a bit of coffee that had been sitting there for a while since yoojung was here. you mumbled into the cup "maybe there is a reason i don't like them..."

jinhwan pokes your cheek as you set the cup down. "is someone jealous?"

"jealous? yeah right. why would i be? you guys just don't go together that's all."

jinhwan chuckled and said, "then tell me what's on your mind."

"fine if that's what you want. i hate you more than her. it feels like you've been stolen from me! you only knew me, only listened to me. i don't have any secrets from you! And yet here i am being your best friend! it's so frustrating and i feel like there's something wrong with me."

jinhwan just nodded "keep going...?"

"okay, what if i had a boy closer than you? you'd probably feel the same way too! just a few words from her got you all excited and it's stupid..."

jinhwan's subtle smile turned into a smirk and he said "you know (y/n) i think i might know what's going on now~"

"and what might that be?" you asked annoyed.

"i-i-" jinhwan cut himself off with laughing. his hair was flopping all over the place and his cheeks became a little red.

"just spit it out already!" you said trying to sound threatening.

jinhwan cooed as he said "i think you have a crush on me (y/n)"

Word Count:505