jung chanwoo - "all mine"

"jung chanwoo?" the teacher called out. jung chanwoo, the boy who never followed the rules, scoffed and raised his hand.

the teacher, who was obviously annoyed, eyes the boy. "i'm going to need you to say here chanwoo, with your voice."

chanwoo sighed, "i'm here mrs.lee if your old eyes couldn't see that."

the teacher yelled "go sit next to (y/n) maybe she can straighten you out." the teacher turned to you, "you wouldn't mind that would you mrs.(l/n)?"

since you were a good two shoes you nodded at the teacher's orders. "no ma'am, of course, no." she flashed you a smile and continued with attendance. 

chanwoo threw his bag to the seat next to you, "hi (y/n)." you ignored his voice and remained in the same state, which was copying down notes mrs.lee started writing on the board. you could tell that chanwoo kept staring at you but you ignored the burning sensation in your cheeks.

-

you were walking through the hallway, that maintained a nice quiet silence because you didn't feel like going to your 4th period class so you faked being sick. suddenly, the quiet was replaced with loud stomps that were coming from behind you. you turned around and much to your surprise it was chanwoo. 

chanwoo came to a stop as he came near you. the position he was in gave off a feeling that he was tired from running up to you, he was bent over and he had his hands placed on his knees to prop himself up. you snickered, "what do you want giraffe?" 

chanwoo scoffed, "i come here to hang out with my girlfriend because i see her wandering around the school through the window of a classroom and you call me a giraffe. you know we didn't both agree to that nickname?"

you kept a straight face, "but i did, so it's sticking with you till the day you die. when we get married they're going to say 'do you jung giraffe take (l/n) (y/n) to have and hold?' or something like that." 

chanwoo shrugged, "whatever you want to believe. anyway, that isn't why i came out here. you never skip class since you're so convinced education is the only way to succeed. what's wrong?"

you signaled for chanwoo to follow you, "i've been acting so off because you've been acting so weird lately too. what's wrong with you?"

chanwoo sighed, "this is supposed to be about you...but fine i'll tell you since you keep looking at me with such a determined look on your face. why did you ignore me in mrs.lee's class?"

your face expression changed, "why did you ignore me in mr.ho's class?"

"why did you ignore me in mrs.kang's class?" chanwoo shot back at you

you scoffed, "i've been ignoring you in classes because you've been ignoring me in classes."

chan sighed, "why are we ignoring each other?"

you shrugged, "i don't know."

chanwoo tapped his chin, "i have an idea."

"what?"

chanwoo kissed your forehead, "we can stop ignoring each other."

you smiled, "deal"

word count: 491