kim donghyuk - "one night"

donghyuk picked up his clothes from the floor and sighed, "(y/n) you know i'm afraid of commitment right?"

you stayed in your bed and didn't move, "don't bother coming back here."

donghyuk looked at you one last time, "i know you want this to be a long term thing. i just wanted you for one night."

you stayed frozen in your spot, "i know you did. but if having you for just one night was all i could get then it was what i was going to take."

donghyuk sat there with a smirk on his face, "you're so stupid you know that?"

you scoffed and pulled the covers over yourself, "unfortunately i'm only this stupid and vulnerable in front of you."

donghyuk smiled as he finished buttoning his shirt, "what a shame i didn't get any breakfast after such a fun night."

you got up with the white bedsheets covering yourself and you shooed donghyuk off, "are you going or what?"

donghyuk waved and headed out your room. you pouted and rolled your eyes. you closed the door and let the sheets drop to the floor: as soon as you looked down you saw your chest covered in hickeys, "goddamn it donghyuk. bastard knows i have work in 2 hours."

you continued to swear your way to your closet. you had picked a nice enough set of clothes for your job. walking to your bathroom was hell: for every step you took a sharp pain hit your thigh, "dumbass went to hard, not only do my thighs hurt but my ass too."

-

donghyuk set himself down in his chair in the studio, "should i feel bad for giving (y/n) all those hickeys?"

he laughed and started crying typing on his computer, "nope."

-

donghyuk groaned, "where am i? shit this isn't my bed. wait i'm holding (y/n)?!"

you pushed yourself out of donghyuk's arms, "stop being so loud. it's my fucking house again jackass. now are you staying for breakfast or not?"

donghyuk got up and started hitting himself, "shit this was supposed to be a one night thing."

you rolled your eyes, "sunshine you can worry about that later, do you want breakfast or not?"

donghyuk stopped his ranting to himself and nodded. you sighed, "then come on then i have pancakes in the kitchen."

-

now that you two were dressed and settled down donghyuk started talking, "what if this isn't a one time thing?"

you stopped eating and looked at him, "what do you mean?"

donghyuk kept playing with the breakfast on his plate, "friends with benefits."

you scoffed, "i'm too good for that."

donghyuk laughed, "apparently not. you keep fucking me and then offering me breakfast. plus you like me and i get some pussy isn't it a win win?"

you rolled your eyes and resumed eating, "not exactly for me but sure."

donghyuk raised his eyebrows and stared at you, "so is that a yes?"

you got up and placed your dishes in the sink, "i guess so, but i have some rules."

"rules?"

you chucked, "you really think i was going to let this happen without rules? anyway no saying i love you while fucking and no one can know. got it?"

donghyuk nodded, "seems simple enough."

you turned around, "you say that now, but god we should've let it end at one night."

word count: 562