kim donghyuk - "i'm home"

with the click of your door lock, you pushed forcefully. the door still did not budge, "stupid old door." with that you pushed against it harder and you finally opened it.

you huffed with frustration, "i told my mom i could find a cheap apartment on my own but nooo she had to get the one closest to her house and that a creepy old man used to live in."

you threw your things around the place and yelled, "honey~ i'm home." you chuckled when you heard nothing in return. "he must be sleeping." your chuckles died down and turned into a frown. "who am i kidding? i'm single and i live alone."

-

you closed your laptop and sighed, "should i finish? i mean it's not like anything is waiting for me at home." you smiled sadly, "if only there was someone to wait for me."

the intercom buzzer sounded and the voice of your boss was heard, "ms. (l/n) it's late. don't you have a family to return to?"

you shook your head and said, "unfortunately i don't, but since you insist sir i shall leave."

-

"honey i'm home," you shouted and threw your stuff all around.

a figure ran up to you and kissed you, "babe! you're home. i put the pizza in the oven right now!"

you stumbled back in surprise, "who are you?"

the strange person pulled back and frowned, "i'm your husband. (y/n) this joke isn't very funny."

"i don't even know your name! or why you're in my house! i'll call the cops on you if you don't give up."the person waved their hands frantically, "sweetheart it's me donghyuk. if you're really forgetting that we've been married look at the picture near the door."

you rolled your eyes, "i don't have any picture near my door...donghyuk or whatever your name is." and when you bounced over to the door to check, sure enough, there was a picture there you and donghyuk kissing. you were wearing and off shoulder frilly white poofy dress and donghyuk wore a simple tux.

you nearly choked on your own saliva and started coughing really loudly.

donghyuk rushed up behind you and pat your back. "i'm sure you want an explanation."you turned around and yelled, "of course i do!"

donghyuk skipped to the couch, sat down, and patted the spot beside him. "please sit this may or may not take a while to explain." you made your way to the couch and sat on the opposite side.

donghyuk started to explain, "you know how you wished there was someone to come home to? well the god of wishes heard you and granted your wish. so here i am, also here's the form to prove it's real."

donghyuk pulled out a shiny paper and you scratched the exterior to reveal the hidden interior. you sighed, "sure enough it is."

donghyuk snatched the paper from your hands and pulled out a lighter. "good luck trying to return me without the receipt.

word count:504