Chapter 4

If you're wondering, the events are not real and I just made it up okay?.

*****

Twice is performing on the stage now and I wanna cover my ears. Is just that I just don't like the music while Jin hyung was jamming on the song and I can see Taehyung is also bored on the song.

Jhope: Momo is so cute

Hyung said to us. He seems not aware of the fancams that was focused on us.

Suga: not really

Jhope: come on! She's really a great dancer

Suga hyung just roll his eyes. Well she's a great dancer but with her group, her talent got wasted.

My eyes focused on the girl who sat infront of me earlier. I heard her name is Jihyo the group's leader. She doesn't look like one though.

Finally, the song has ended.

The award has finished and we won the Artist of the year. It's heart warming and it makes me love the ARMY's more. Their support is undying.

RM: guys is it okay for you to attend the after party?

Jhope: I'm in!*raises his hand*

Suga: i'm going to sleep so... no

Taehyung: i wanna go too

In the end, Suga hyung has no choice and we end up attending the after party.

There were a few idols on the party and my eyes is searching for one of my closest friend, Yugyeom from Got7.

I finally found him talking to someone who I know is a member of Twice.

Jungkook: Gyeomie!

He looks at me and waved. I ran towards him to hug and congratulate him.

Nayeon: Yugyeom-ah. I have to go, my group needs me I guess

She smiles showing her front teeth.

Yugyeom: okay noona! *smiles widely*

She walks out and headed to her group.

Jungkook: why are you so nice to her?

Yugyeom: *confused* why wouldn't I? She's a great person and we're friends since trainee and of course the other members too

Jungkook: well, you're both in the same company *shrugged*

Yugyeom: ya, they are great person especially Jihyo-ssi

Jungkook: why don't you call her noona?

Yugyeom: she's in '97 liner so why would I call her noona? It's weird

We just talk about our plans on the group and the thing we should do once we get a break from work.

I excuse myself from him as I went to the comfort room to take a pee.

I was about to enter in the room when the staff of the building stopped me.

Staff: I'm sorry sir but the comfort room was still on the renovation so I would like to recommend you to use the comfort room in the second floor

Are you kidding me? I don't say something and just headed to the elevator to get onto the cr.

I successfuly took a pee and was heading back to the ground floor where the party is. When I enter the elevator, Jihyo the leader of Twice stood inside and bow infront of me but the thing is I didn't bowed back. She smiles at me faintly as she turn her gaze back to the closing door.

I stood up on the right corner of the elevator. Keeping my distance from her.

I put my palms on the wall when I suddenly felt a halt on the elevator and it stops together with lights started to flicker.

I look to the girl beside me and I can see on her eyes that she's in panic.

Jungkook: are you okay?

She just stares at me and sat down hugging her legs. I walk towards her and sat down beside her.

She sobbed.

Jungkook: hey are you okay? I think we're stucked right now

Jihyo: i know that

She keeps sobbing. Why is she crying?

Jungkook: are you really okay? Why are you crying?

Jihyo: i wanna get out now

She cooed looking at me and we locked eyes. Her big doe eyes is staring at me with those tears.

Jungkook: it's okay i think the staff is already fixing it

Jihyo: no... i don't like to be stuck her... i'm afraid..

She whispers the last sentence.

Jungkook: i'm here

She shake her head no.

Jihyo: he's coming for me.. i..

She doesn't finish her sentence when she lose her conscious.

Jungkook: hey wake up

I tried all over again but I failed. I removed my coat and wrap her on it as I can tell that she was shivering.

She still unconcious when the lights turned on.

Jungkook: Jihyo-ssi? Hey wake up

She slowly open her eyes and immidiately sat resulting on out foreheads to bump.

Jihyo: i'm sorry oh my god

She looks around and she went back on being scared.

Jungkook: hey its okay. No one will hurt you

She calmed down and notice the coat that was covering her. She removed it and gave it back to me but I refused.

Jihyo: thank you and i'm sorry for that

Jungkook: no its okay. You need it more

She nods and let the coat cover her.

Jihyo: how long would we will stuck here?

I shrugged.

Jungkook: i dont know

We stood up as we felt that the elevator moves and it opened revealing our group who stood beside each other with the hotel staffs.

Nayeon: Jihyo-ssi are you okay?

Jihyo just nods and hugged her members.

RM: Jungkook-ah are you okay?

Jungkook: yes hyung

Jihyo walks towards me giving my coat back and bow to me.

Jihyo: thank you so much sunbaenim

I havent got the chance to response when she already walked away with her group.

I feel a weight on my shoulder looking over at Jhope hyung.

Jhope: such a gentleman Kookie!

He messed my hair.

Jungkook: hyungggg!

We just laugh and go back to the party but the thought of Jihyo said about the guy who's coming for her and she seems so afraid lingers on my mind.

Who's coming for you Jihyo-ssi?