Epilogue

"Kookie-yah,hurry up Junhyo is waiting." I heard my wife called me while I am in the bathroom.

Yeah, you heard it right. We're already married and Junhyo is five years old now. We are currently on our hotel room here in New York for the Kcon, we want to bring Junhyo but unfortunately he has schools so we ask Jihyo's mom to take care of him.

I walk out in the bathroom with a towel wrap on my waist. Jihyo is sitting on the edge of the bed with the laptop on.

I change immediately and sat beside her. We will going to call Junhyo before we go to the concert. It's just like a routine whenever we are away from him but mostly its me, since we are getting popular and our schedules sometimes complicating and he only left with Jihyo since she promotes in Korea more but I never failed to call them when I'm free. There are also times that me and Jihyo has no schedule so we can always bond.

"What took you so long?" She asks as I wrap my arms on her waist and peck her cheeks.

"Just doing a few routines you know, I have to look good for my wife." I wink at her and she laugh.

"Yeah whatever." She said chuckling and started to call Junhyo via skype.

Jihyo's mom appears on the screen and I bow to her and then later on Junhyp appears.

"Eomma, Appa look I got a star!" He said cheerfully as he he show his arm with a star. I smile at his cuteness. The more he grew up the more he looks like his mom, and I'm loving it.

"Wow, our baby is so good. So how was your school?" Jihyo asked him.

"I made a lot of friends, I even meet Sooji." He said as he smiles widely.

I raised my brow looking over at Jihyo.

"Who's Sooji, Junhyo?" I asked and Jihyo's mom appear on the screen.

"She's his classmate." She said.

I grin.

"Yes dad, she's really pretty." Junhyo said smiling widely.

"I guess your kid are getting all the girls." Jihyo said that made me chuckle.

"Oh come on babe, his dad is the international playboy." I said to her and smirk.

She scoffed.

"But you're afraid of girls." She teased.

"Hey that was before." I pouted.

She just shrug it off and continue asking Junhyo about his day.

I just stare at her while she's smiling widely while talking to Junhyo.

"We need to go, Junhyo will be attending his friends birthday." Jihyo's mom said and we nodded saying goodbye to our son.

Once the call ended, Jihyo closes the laptop as I stare at her and smirk. She looks at me and raised her brow.

"I don't like that look Jeon Jungkook." She said and I scooted myself to her as I let her sat on my lap and hopefully she didn't protest. I lean into her whispering on her ear.

"Baby,Junhyo is five you know." I whisper.

"Yeah, so?"

"I guess its time to make another baby." I seductively whisper to her and I noticed her blushing.

She slaps my chest and I laugh.

"Yah Kook, we have Kcon in 30 minutes." She scolded and she stood up from my lap.

"That can wait, you know how about a quickie?" I wiggle my eyebrows and she frowns.

"Stop your horny hormones Jeon Jungkook. We have duties to do as an idol today now go and change." She said pushing me to the bathroom as I laugh.

I peek on the bathroom door.

"But can we do it later Mrs. Jeon?" She just stare at me crossing her arms with her poker face.

"Okay, I give up." I said closing the door but open it again peeking on it.

"But seriously, Junhyo needs a little brother or sister. It will-"

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Okay,okay." I chuckle closing the door.

Wait, why am I in the bathroom? I just finished taking a shower.

I walk out of the room and caught Jihyo taking off her shirt. Well its not really new to me but you know I'm kinda horny and saw my wife half naked.

She looks at me and I give her a boyish grin.

"Just a quick tho." I pouted.

But she wears her shirt before answering me.

"No."

**************end***************

This is the final end. Oh my gosh hahaha. I didn't expect that I will finish a whole damn book. Actually I only do imagines or short stories with 10 chapters but this.

Anyhow,thank you to all those people who support this book. To the people who voted this eventhough this book is terrible 😂😂😂😂

Hopefully I will make a JungHyo comeback soon because why not? JungHyo is my ult ship right now next to YoonMo and TaeTzu and I hope you also support my upcoming YoonMo book and ofc the TaeTzu one hihi.

That's it for now. Bye.