Chapter 29

"A-Aki?"

I blink so many times as I stare at the girl infront of me. I flinched when she touch my hand.

"Kookie-ah, are you okay?" Jihyo asked me worriedly and I look at her.

Her eyes fixed to the my hand and Aki's hand. She smile faintly.

I look over to Aki and I can tell that she is annoyed.

Jihyo went back to the fan that she was talking with and I can't seem to speak.

"Oppa, I miss you." She whispered.

I shook my head and pull out my hand and signed her mini album.

She slips a paper in my hand and I give it bacl to her but she insisted.

Shit. What is wrong with me? Am I hallucinating?

Jihyo seems worried as she kept asking me what is wrong but I kept saying that it's nothing.

Luckily, Aki finished signing and I clenched my fist when she just ignores Jihyo and went back to her seat. I can see how other fans glare at her.

I held Jihyo's hand and smile at her genuinely and I shoot my glare to Aki who's smirking.

The fansigning had ended and I told Jihyo that I will just go to the restroom.

As I was entering the restroom, I saw someone familiar on the door and I just entered ignoring her.

"Oppa." I was washing my hands when she hug me from the back. I let out a frustrated sigh and remove her arms on my waist as I face her.

"Don't you miss me?" She gave me her puppy eyes that I loved before but now I don't feel anything.

"How?" I asked as she back off.

"How are you alive? I thought you died from the accident? How?" I almost choke as I try to surpressed my tears.

She walk towards me and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry but I'm here now. Let's continue what we left off." She said and smile.

I pushed her lightly facing to the other side and look back at her looking in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Aki but I can't. I love Jihyo now." I said and I can seebhow her eyes lit up with anger as she clenched her fist.

"That bitch. No, Oppa. You.Loved.Me. Not her!" She exclaimed and I'm afraid that someone might walk in and heard us.

"That's the thing Aki! Loved! It's in the past!" I shouted and she bit her lowerlip as she started to tear up.

"What the fuck Jungkook! I never stop loving you! It's hard for me not seeing you for how many years and now seeing you with a bitch?!" My jaw tightened and clenched my fist.

"Don't say that. She's not a bitch!" I shouted back.

She became silent and kneeled infront me wrapping her arms on my waist, crying.

"Oppa please,come back to me! I promise to fill the years that we are not together. I love you so much." She cried. I remove her arms on my waist and pushed her.

"No.I love Jihyo." I said and walk out.

"I won't let you be happy." She threatened.

I just scoff looking back at her.

"I'm so happy that you're alive." I lastly said as I walk to hallway fixing my shirt that were crampled by her.

Shit, my shirt got damped by her tears.

"Kookie-yah, what took you so long?" Jihyo blocked me and my eyes widen.

I immediately hug her and she gasped but also hug me back. Rubbing my back.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Her voice is soothing me and I close my eyes.

I pull away and look at her, cupping her face and kiss her.

"I love you so much." I said and she furrowed her eyes.

"I love you too. Is anything wrong Jungkook?" She asked now serious.

"Nothing, I just really love you and I don't want to lose you." I said hugging her.

"Me too."she said humming.

We walk our way to our car and go to our schedule.

Aki's POV

I clenched my fist seeing the scene infront of me.

No Jungkook, you are mine. Only mine.

I pull out my phone to my bag and dial someone. Once the line connected, I heard the deep intimidating voice on the other line as I smirk.

"Let's meet. I need you to do something for me."

****
Short update ☺😁😄