Chapter 42

BigHit Entertainment announces BTS Jeon Jungkook hiatus.

Fans are curious right now when BigHit the company of the famous boygroup BTS announces Jungkook's(BTS maknae) hiatus. The company told the fans that the maknae of group will took a six months hiatus without any reasons. Fans are getting suspesion after Twice's Jihyo (Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend) took a hiatus three months ago. Everyone were getting suspected that Jihyo was pregnant and on her pregnancy hiatus. Both company didn't reveal a statement yet about the hiatus.

What do you think the reason of the sudden hiatus?

JungHyo_is_Real: if Jihyo is pregnant, asdgfjflla THEY WILL BE PARENTS💜💜💜💜

LisKook: NOO!!!

tatamang: i'm really curious about the hiatus? Jungkook looks fine tho, i'm sure he's not sick

I put down my phone and look over to my girlfriend who's silently watching TV. I started my hiatus today and Jihyo was now three months pregnant. Her tummy is getting big and she's kinda moody sometimes and as her boyfriend, I try to understand her and give her needs.

There were moments that she was so clingy, giving me feathered kisses, backhugs, and not to mention she will massaged and cook for me even if I insisted and then later on she will be this moody, pushing me whenever I try to hug her or kiss her.

"Baby, the fans are getting curious." I told her and she look at me.

"Do you think it's time to tell them? We can't keep this for a very long time." She told me.

She was right. No matter what we do, we can't keep this forever. It's better to tell them this early than late.

"I will ask JYP nim." She said and took her phone. She called JYP nim and ask about the pregnancy reveal. She hang up the phone and look at me.

"He told me, it's up to us if we're ready." She said and I bit my lowerlip and nod.

"But are you sure about this?" I asked.

She scooted on my side lifting herself and sat on my lap.

"It's fine with me." She mumbles and I nodded grabbing my phone on the table infront of us.

I open our vlive. It's been awhile when we done our first vlive and luckily the fans are still following us.

I faced the camera on us and waited for the views to risen up.

The views are increasing and we waved when the fans started to comment.

hi

Oh my god

Mom and dad

I smile looking at Jihyo and gettig a signal to tell the fans.

"Hey guys, so it's been awhile we used this account. I believe that all of you know about our hiatus."

Ne,is it true???

Jihyo are you pregnant?

We stare at each other before facing the camera smiling.

Jihyo nods, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yes guys, Jihyo and I are going to be parents. She's three months pregnant now and I hope you guys will support our journey as parents." I smile at the camera.

Omfg!!! I'm so excited to this who's with me?

Damn, the kid's visual will be amazing

The ship still sailing 💜💜💜

Please let us know the gender.... omg i'm excited

ArmyOnce are here to support you guys 💜

Wtf, how about your career?

Jihyo is still a 2 year old idol

You guys are still young???

A baby who's having a baby, I'm not crying it's you

Stop being negative guys, I'm pretty sure they will be amazing parents

We answer some of the questions about Jihyo's pregnancy and our plans.

"Once we know the gender, we'll let you know guys." Jihyo said smiling to the camera.

We ended the live and just continue to watch tv.

*******

Short chapter hehehe