Chapter 41

Yoongi's POV

I took a deep sigh when I got out on the plane. Fixing my facemask and hat, I walk to the exit carrying my bag. I know this is so stupid, following her in Japan but what can I do? I love her.

That night of the accident I was also planning to confess to her but that bitch ruins it. My friends giving me a chance to confess to her when she was still in Korea but I get chickened out and back out and this time,it's now or never. Sana told me the address of Momo's house and I didn't hesitate to take a taxi to go there. Luckily no one recognized me, i think so.

I took the taxi and show the driver the address. I'm not fluent in japanese but I can speak a little. He told me that he will drop me off in the train station and I have to take those to arrive on my destination. I just nodded to the driver.

Finally,arriving at the train. I thanked the driver and give him a money. I walk inside of the station, bought a ticket and wait for the right train to arrive. I'm a bit tired since we had fanmeeting last night and I haven't sleep preparing for today. I pull out my phone in my pocket and read a few message from the boys, encouraging me. Sana offered her grandpa's men but I insisted.

I look up when my train arrived and fixing myself, I walk inside of the train and find my seat. I found a seat beside of the door. The ride on the train wasn't that long and I arrived on Momo's place. I saw some people staring at me like I was some sort of stranger which is true but I just ignore them.

"Uhm excuse me." Someone said while I was walking on the exit of the train station. I faced the person who called me and it's a girl wearing a uniform together with her friends.

"You're BTS Suga right?" The girl said in Korean and I'm surprised she can speak really well.

I just stare at her and then she bowed.

"I'm sorry, we thought you are Suga since you kinda resemble him." She said.

I told her it's okay in Japanese and left them. I grab a taxi to finally arrived on Momo's house. I was staring outside of the window and the group of girls I've encountered earlier seems to follow me and taking the picture of the taxi I am into. I sighed facepalming myself, I thought I can fool them.

The driver started the car and I told him the address. Resting myself on the seat, I closed my eyes for a few minutes when the driver told me that I arrived on the address. I thanked him and payed bowing to him.

I walked a few steps when I saw the sign of Momo's house. Here we go, Yoongi you are here now. This is not the time to give up. You can do this.

I feel like an idiot cheering myself.

I took a deep breathe and ring the doorbell. Not long after, the door opens revealing Momo's sister. She stares at me not even blinking. I cleared my throat and bow at her.

"Uhm, how can I help you?" Luckily her sister can speak Korean.

"I-I'm here for Momo." Shit, don't stutter.

She nodded and open the door widely. I look around and noticed a few pictures of Momo when she was a child and a big portrait of her on the living room. I smile seeing of her childhood pictures. Cute.

"She's in the backyard right there." Her sister told me pointing the door to the backyard. I bowed at her and thanked her.

I walk outside of the yard and saw Momo sitting on the wheelchair, facing the other side. I walk over to her and sat on the bench beside her. She didn't bother at first and then I saw that she was sleeping with her mouth open. I grin at how cute she is when she's sleeping. She didn't even care on her position, she might get a stiff neck.