Chapter 27

"So how about movies? I don't want us to drink especially there are girls here, don't wanna hear moans everywhere." Jin hyung stared holding a bag of dvd's.

"Yeah sure, that would be cool." Nayeon noona agreed.

"Guys I'll pass, Mark is looking for me right now." Sana noona started.

We all look at her and she smiles widely.

"They are dating." Dahyun cut off.

"How dare you keep it on us?" Nayeon noona fake cried.

"Yah unnie, is it not obvious?" Sana shrugged.

"Since when?" Jihyo asked.

Sana noona put her finger in her chin thinking.

"Ehh... 2 years?" She replied as she receive a slap on her arm from Momo noona.

"Yah I'm not the only one who has a secret here." Sana noona said looking at Momo noona.

"Wae? I don't keep a secret." Momo noon said crossing her arms.

"Oh come on, I know you and Ten are a thing." Sana wiggle her eyebrows and Momo noona blushed. So they have a thing. I look over to Suga hyung who's listening.

"We're just friends." Momo explained biting her lips.

"I don't see friends kissing." Sana pushed back.

"Okay, we are kinda a thing? But we are not dating." Momo said and everyone just got back to what they are doing.

"We want to tell you something guys too." Mina spoke up.

"What? You also dating someone?" Nayeon asked.

Mina nods.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Jhope hyung asked.

"Eh?" Mina said confused but stare at Chaeyoung and held her hand.

All of us gasped.

"Ne, we're dating." Chaeyoung exclaimed and they both stare at each other and smile like they already in the different world.

"Is there anyone who wants to announced too? Cuz I'm pretty sure I'm single." Nayeon noona said to everyone.

"I'm single too, wanna try me?" Jhope hyung asked her. Nayeon noona look at him and scoffed.

"No thanks. I like being single." Nayeon noona flipped her hair.

"Well some us are single her except the maknae line." RM hyung shrugged.

Our eyes went to the girl who sat on the couch feeling relaxed.

"Dahyun?" Nayeon noona started.

"What? I'm single and not ready to mingle." She said and went back to her phone.

"Guess I gotta go now." Sana noona said and shrugged walking out of the dorm.

"Me and Jihyo are gonna pass. We have to discuss about our promotions." I said and they all look at us. Jin hyung nods and we leave the living room on the way to my car.

"Where are we going? I thought we already discussed our promotions?" Jihyo stare at me confused. I grin at her, yeah I lied to them.

"I wanna spend time with my girlfriend alone." I said and cupped her face giving her a light kiss.

I started the car.

"What if we post something on our own IG?" I asked Jihyo giving her a glance then back to the road.