Chapter 35

Jihyo's POV

Two weeks, it has been two weeks since he broke up with me. It was hard until now but I have to be strong since we will have a comeback stage today. 'Knock Knock' was a success and unfortunately I'm gonna see him today since they will promote their song 'Spring Day'.

These past two weeks, I keep myself busy to avoid the thoughts of him but when I'm alone I can't help but to burst out. I never heard about him and his girlfriend til now. The girls are also aware that I'm not ready to know so they avoided talking about them.

"Five minutes girls." One of the staff said and we nodded as we walk to the hallway to the backstage.

I get a little dizy as I almost tripped but Jeongyeon catch me.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

I stood up straight and thanked her.

"I just get a little dizzy." I replied.

"Ji, you should eat more. You're getting thinner and thinner." She said and I smile fakely.

"That was good then. Fans telling me that I'm fat right so now that I'm thin they won't complain." I shrugged.

She sighed facing me.

"But on your case it's unhealthy." She said and left me, walking ahead with our members.

I know I'm not eating so well but I don't have any appetite.

I let out a big sigh and followed them.

Our performance had ended and BTS were perform next. We walked to the backstage and we meet them and then I noticed him. Our eyes met but I avoided it and walked first while I left my members talking to them.

I walk to the restroom and closes the door sitting on the cubicle as I cried. It still hurts seeing him, he's not worth my tears I know but I love him.

I cried for awhile and walked out of the restroom but making sure that I won't look like a mess.

I walk back to our waiting room and sat on the corner ignoring my members.

After a few minutes a staff call us since they will announced the winner for today show and I will saw him again.

We walked to the stage together with some rookies and BTS.

Taehyung and Tzuyu stand together held hands. They don't have to worry since everyone knows about them.

They announced the nominees and the winner is BTS. They got their trophies and I saw Taehyung and Tzuyu both hugged and kissed. They don't care. I bow to them congratulating them and walked backstage followed by my members.

Once we arrived at the waiting room, my vission were blurred and the next I know, everything went black.

Jungkook's POV

We won and why am I not happy? I saw how Taehyung hyung hug and kissed Tzuyu as he clings on her and I can't do the same with Jihyo.

I want to hug and kiss her too but now I ruin everything.

It hurts me seeing her today, she's gotten thinner. Did she even taking care of herself?

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung hyung asked and I look at him.

"Where's your girlfriend?" I asked.

"She went backstage, they have another schedule. Anyway, Jihyo has gotten thin." He blurted out and I bit my lowerlip.

"Hey, cheer up. We won." He said patting my back.

How can I cheer up if I'm breaking?

I just sighed ignoring him and walked out first.

"Hey Kookie!"

Now I have to deal with this shit again.

Jihyo's POV

I woke up with a sting in my head. I believe I'm in the hospital.

I noticed my members besides me and I look at them confused.

"What happen?" I asked sitting up and Chaeyoung helped me.

"You passed out unnie." Dahyun said worriedly.

"I talked to the doctor already and-" Jeongyeon stopped and sighed.

"Can you leave us for awhile? Nayeon unnie stay here." Jeongyeon continue and some of my members nod as they left the room.

Nayeon unnie sat on my bed holding my hand and Jeongyeon is standing crossing her arms as she look down at me worriedly.

The look on their face made me nervous.

"What? Am I dying?" I joked and chuckled but Jeongyeon shook her head.

"The doctor told us Jihyo, you passed out because you didn't get enough sleep and eat." Jeongyeon explains.

I sighed, I thought I am dying.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of myself." I said and Nayeon unnie cleared her throat.

"You should. Now that you have a little human here." Nayeon unnie said as she rubbed my tummy.

I shot my eyes to her.

"What are you saying unnie?" I asked. I know what she's talking about but I have to confirm it.

"You're two weeks pregnant Ji."

*****
A twist. Yohhow 😂😂😂

Have you guys seen BTS reaction to Twice at MGA? Lol Kim Taehyung is digging it and seems RM and Jhope enjoyed 'Yes or Yes' but Jungkook seems a bit off during the performance, maybe he wasn't feeling well. I hope he's okay.

Keep streaming 'Yes or Yes' guys!