Chapter 36

Jihyo's POV

"You're two weeks pregnant, Ji." Jeongyeon said and I just stare at the both of them without blinking then I chuckled.

"Guys stop joking." I blurted out and they look at me worriedly.

"Are you serious?" I asked and they nod.

I cover my face with my palm. This can't be, I can't be pregnant not in this situation.

"Unnie, what should I do? Pd-nim will kill me." I sobs and Nayeon unnie hugged me.

"Shh, he'll get mad but I'm pretty sure he will understand it." She cooed.

We broke the hug and faced the both of them as I play my fingers.

"I don't know what to do." I said sighing.

I don't know how to start. In my case, it is hard. I'm an idol for just only almost two years and this happen. What will the fans would say? I'm a bad leader? Getting pregnant at the age of 20 and without a father.

"Ji, can we ask you something?" Jeongyeon said and I look up to her and nod.

"Did something happen between you and Brian oppa?" She asked and my eyes widen and shook my head instantly.

We only met when I'm vulnerable but nothing happen.

"How about Jungkook?" Nayeon unnie asked and I look at her and her eyes stare at me with worries.

I nodded and they sighed.

"How many times? Did you use protections?" Jeongyeon asked and I feel my face heated.

I look at her and blinked my eyes. Me and Jungkook lived together when we are still together and he's kinda active.

"So he's active, I see." Jeongyeon nodded.

"Uhmm, we used protection sometimes but he doesn't like having it so we kinda do it without." I said pouting.

They both sighed.

"When are you planning to tell him." My eyes widen when Nayeon unnie mentioned it.

I shook my head. I don't want to disturb him. He's happy with his girlfriend now. I don't wanr to ruin it.

"But he's the father." Jeongyeon.

"I know. I guess it's not the timd to tell him and he has his girlfriend now." I cooed and they nod.

"How about PD-nim?" Jeongyeon blurted out.

"I'll talk to him later." I said and let out a big sigh.

Baby, you only have eomma right now.

Jungkook's POV

"What now Akiro?" I asked as she met me in the hallway.

"Can we have a date?" She aske with her annoying puppy eyes.

I sighed.

"No, we still have a schedule." I said and I saw her frown and clenched her fist.

"I want a date that's it!" She exclaimed. Not here please.

"I just told you we have schedule Akiro can't you understand?" I asked and she look at me suspeciously.

"Are you going to meet Jihyo?" She asked.

"What are you saying? You know we already broke up and they have different schedule from us so can you please understand that I'm an idol and I have duties?" I explained and her eyes softened and she clings on my arms.

"I'm sorry oppa, I just feel lonely here in Korea. How about you quit and we can live together in Japan. Don't worry about the money I have lots." She said and I stop walking and stare at her as she smiles.

"Are you crazy? This is my dream." I said and walked first as she followed me.

"You're just making an excuse to see her!" Here we are again.

"Akiro! Can you please stop? I'm not quitting my dreams! You met me like this now deal with it." I said lastly and left her in the hallway.

She's getting on my nerves.

I was about to enter the waiting room when someone pulls me and drag me to the van outside. Once we arrived at the van, the door closed.

I look at them annoyed as they all stare at me as if I'm a suspect.

"Hyung!! What is this?" I whined.

"Hey shut up, we'll ask you a few questions." Jin hyung said and I slouched on the seat.

"Are you happy with her?" V hyung asked and our eyes met.

How am I happy? She's not Jihyo.

V hyung nodded as he understands it.

"Okay, so we are planning this Jungkook. You have to made up with Jihyo and leave Akiro." Jhopr hyung said.

"As if that was easy. Akiro is a crazy bitch." I scoffed

"We all know that Kookie, that's why we are here to have your back. We will take care of her." RM hyung said.

"Hyung,it's fine really. I can handle her." I said.

"No, Kookie. We can't afford to see you like this!" Suga hyung said and we all look at him.

"What?" He said.

"Okay,hyungs. We can't afford to risk all your lives. Akiro's dad is powerful. He's part of the strogest Yakuza is Japan. He can do everything." I explained.

"Maybe not now but we're working on it." Jimin hyung said.

I sighed.

"Whatever guys." I said and relax myself on the couch as I close my eyes.

I can't risk Jihyo's life.

Jimin's POV

We know that Akiro's dad is powerful but we can't risk Jungkook's happiness. He's not happy. I can't bear seeing him cry everynight.

My phone buzzed and I pick it up on my pocket reading the message.

Baby girl❤ : can you all go to the dorm? Don't bring Jungkook

Me: why?

Babygirl❤: we're planning something and we need your help

Me: okay, i tell the others except Jungkook ofc

Babygirl❤: good

Me: btw I miss you

Babygirl❤: we just met earlier pabo

Me: so? Can't I be a clingy boyfriend one time?

Babygirl❤: yeah whatever. I miss you too

I smile after closing my phone. I motion everyone to gather not disturbing Jungkook who's sleeping peacefully.

"What is it?" V whispered.

"We're meeting Twice later. They have plans." I whispered and they all nod.

Don't worry Kookie, we'll help you.

*****

Where are you guys from?