Chapter 20

Jihyo: is it live now?

Jihyo asked looking at the phone.

Jungkook:yes, just waiting for people's view... oh there are 600 person watching now

Jihyo: really? Let me see

I gave her the phone and smile looking at her. She's so excited.

Jihyo: hello guys!

Jungkook: let me see the comments

We shared on the phone and reads some comments.

You look good together oh my god

I smiled reading those loudly.

Say hi from UK

When are u gonna release your song?

Omg yesss we're excited!

Jungkook: it is very soon so I hope you guys will support it.

Jihyo: ne and we are also excited on promoting it.

She smiles genuinely as I stare at her smiling like an idiot. I was memsmerized by her beauty.

We were live for a few minutes and we say goodbye to the fans on vlive.

Jungkook: everyone is really excited about our collaboration

I said and wrapped my arms on her waist and buried my head on her neck, taking her scent.

Jungkook: i love your smell

I buried my face more on her neck amd she giggles.

Jihyo: ya Jungkook ah it tickles

She said but I insisted as I kissed her neck and suck on it leaving a hickey.

She gasped and I smirked in success. She slaps my arms and I giggle.

Jihyo: don't do that! Everyone will saw it.

I just grin at her and shrugged.

Jungkook: too late I guess, but it's fine everyone will know that you're mine

She slaps my arms again.

Jungkook: ya, you really love to slap my biceps

I teased and she blushed but pouts after. I quickly pecked her lips and grins at her showing my bunny teeth.

Jihyo: its hard to cover it with make up you know?

She said grabbing a mirror on her bag and stares at the hickey on her neck. Let me say, it's really that obvious.

Jungkook: you can just tell everyone that it was bitten by a big insect

I wiggle my eyebrows as she blushed and slaps my arms again as I laugh at her cuteness.

Staff:Mr. Jeon and Ms. Park, we need to go inside now.

We look at the staff who peeked on the car window. We nodded and went to the building.

We enter the radio station and bowed to the mc and we sat on our seat. The dj do a few introduction and we also introduced ourself.

Jihyo: Hello everyone,it's Twice's leader and Main vocal Park Jihyo

Jungkook: Hello everyone, it's Bangtan Seonyeodan Maknae and Main vocalist Jeon Jungkook

We talk about the songs and collab until we went to the topic of dating rumors.

MC: do you guys aware of your dating rumors?

Me and Jihyo just look at each other and smiles.

Jihyo: we are really aware about that since we are both on the dating ban those rumors are just rumors

Jungkook: ne, i hope everyone would respect that

MC: has any of you dated before?

Jungkook: well we can't avoid that. My Army's know that I dated before I became a trainee

MC: how about you Jihyo ssi? Since you spent 10 years on JYP?

Jihyo: uhmm, I've dated someone before but sadly he cheated on me

MC: ah jinjja? That was stupid

I nodded, agreeing to what the MC said.

MC: so, since both of you arw doing a collaboration and you are always together is something going on between you two?

Jihyo:actually we're really close friend since we are both '97 liner and its part of the job

I bit my lowerlip. I wish we can announced to the world that we are dating.

MC: how about you Jungkook?

I was startled when the MC called me.

Jungkook: ne, we are really close friends

The mc nodded and convinced.

Mc: so we'll wrap this up with a cover song from Jihyo ssi and Jungkook ah and thank you for the two of you and I hope your collaboration will be a succes.

We thanked him and we prepared ourselves for the song that we prepared for the listeners and viewers.

(A/N:Play the song in the media.)
(Title: You call it romance by K.will feat. Davichi. Just imagine that they are the one singing it😊)

I can't help but to stare at her pretty face. The way she smiles and her eyes is sparkling. Am I a superhero in my past life to deserve someone like her? Thanks God for giving her to me.

She looks at me and we made eye contact as we both smile at each other. Fudge, this is sound so gay but she's making my heart race with just simple actions. I feel incomplete without her by my side. It hurts me if she is sad or just seeing her cry.I badly wants to protect her. Just one genuine smile from her made my day brighter and made me forgot the bad things that happened. I love how she response to my touch how her body shivers whenever I kissed her neck and when we kiss, its like thousands of animals were freeing in my stomach. I can clearly hear bells and fireworks around us.

Is this what they call love?
Am I inlove? God,is that even a question? I know it already.

I love Park Jihyo.

******

Hahaha ew it's clichè sorry. But anyway hope you like it.lol