Chapter 26

"What do you think Pd-nim will say?" Jihyo asked worriedly as we are walking our way to the conference room.

I shrugged. Me myself is nervous too. Manager hyung said it involves our dating ban. Both of our dating bans will end next year but we break the rules.

We enter the room and everyone is there including JYP nim.

We sat on the vacant seat while our hands are entwine.

"Pd nim, why did you call us?" RM hyung started.

We're here just this morning and now we're back here.

Bang PD adjust his glasses and show us the folder where our dating ban contract is. Same as Twice, holding by JYP.

"These are your dating ban contracts." JYP started.

We nodded and look at him.

"You all know the reason why there's dating ban right? We want you to focus on just one thing, of being an idol. We understand how hard it is to conceal your feelings with someone, we are not that cruel to forbid you to love but also we don't want your personal life to affect you idol life. Love can ruin everything especially yourself." Bang PD release a deep sigh and glance at JYP nim.

"We call you here because we already decided to cancel your dating ban.." JYP said.

All of us widen our eyes as my grip on Jihyo's hand tightened.

So we can announce our relationship to world? My heart flutters just thinking of kissing Jihyo in public without caring about the rumors.

"But," we silenced when JYP became serious.

"But we are not going to continue the show and you can only see each other once you're free." JYP explains.

What?

"Why cancel the show?" Jin hyung voice out.

"Since everyone knows that Taehyung and Tzuyu are dating and I'm sure that some of you will announce your status soon... we decided to cancel it to avoid some possible things to happen." Bang Pd.

JYP nods. "And since you guys are hormonal teens, we're just doing this to protect my kids too." He said.

Hearing JYP saying about us being hormonals made me blush and remember about what happen between me and Jihyo.

"Pd nim, we promise to control it. We will be professionals on doing the show just don't cancel it." Jimin hyung speak up.

"Yah! It's okay." Jeongyeon noona said.

Both of our PD-nim sighed.

"Yes hyung, I mean Pd-nim. We promise that we control our hormones." Taehyung hyung voice out.

Both of our PD look at each other like they are having a conversation with their own mind.

"We will think about that but we want you to focus on what you are doing right now okay? And to the one's who are dating, let us release a statement first before publicizing your relationship and one more thing, I hope you can endure the hate comments." JYP nim said.

We all nod.

"But don't worry, we will always got your backs if ever fans will try to hurt you,okay?" Bang pd smile faintly.

I know they are the best CEO's but they are not just our CEO instead they are like our fathers.

We all smile at both of them before they dismissed us.

"So, this call for a celebration right?" RM hyung said while all of us are on the lobby.

"Yeah, we should. I mean I can date now. Whoo, I have to find some woman right now." Jin hyung said while he's fixing his hair.

"Hyung relax. Bang Pd and JYP didn't released the statement yet." RM hyung said and tapped Jin hyung shoulder.

"I think they already did." Nayeon noona said while she's on her phone and we stare at her.

We all grab our phone and I immediately go to the BigHit's page.

Good evening, this is Big Hit entertainment.

BTS, our boy group had five years of dating ban. We made the contract for the safety of our boys career and for them to focus on it. We cannot control their feelings since they are humans too and we all know that fans might be upset about knowing the boys dating. We release this statement to let anyone know that, the boys dating ban has been cancelled.

We hope that the fans will accept it and keep supporting our boys.

I read the comments and some are happy for us but some our against it.

"What?? Don't you think its unfair for us?"

"Oh come on guys, why don't you just be happy for them?"

"Oh my god,i smell something fishy. JYP released a statement about Twice dating ban too! And guess what, their dating ban is cancelled too!"

"Wtf? I'm sure this is because of Taehyung and Tzuyu dating rumor."

"Bruhhh, TaeTzu is sailing. Whoo.."

"Time to unstan"

"Lol, you guys unstanning a group just because they were dating? You guys still hoping that you can marry your oppa? Pathetic."

"You're not a true fan if you unstan them. Come on they are humans!"

"It would be better if Taehyung is dating Jennie but Tzuyu? Srsly? He can do better than that."

"Lololol, sorry hun but Taehyung looks happy with Tzuyu.#TaeTzu"

"I have my popcorn now, ready for some dramas."

"Well, seems like not everyone likes it." Chaeyoung said.

"Fighting!" Jhope hyung said out of nowhere and we laugh.

"But seriously, you guys should protect your girls." RM hyung said to the three of us.

Taehyung and Tzuyu are sitting on the couch silently beside them is Jimin hyung sitting while Jeongyeon noona is sitting on his lap. I sighed.

"Of course hyung, we will protect them." I answered and held Jihyo's hand.

"Good, now lets have a celebration!" He exclaimed and we cheered until one staff warned us to be quiet. We all laugh and heade our way to our seperate vans.

"Hyung, me and Jihyo will use my car." I said and RM hyung nods.

He told us that we will celebrate on our dorm.

"What do you think our fans will react if they will we are dating?" Jihyo asked nervously when we got to my car. I grab her left hand and wrapped my hand on it.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you and us." I smile showing my bunny teeth.

She nods and I started my car heading to our dorm.

"What will be the best way to announced our relationship?" I asked focusing on the road.

I saw her shrug on the corner of my eyes.

"Let them discover us."

*****

I don't know what to write but I'm sure about the dating ban thing 😂 so yeah dating ban is cancelled. 😄😄😄😄

And before this day end.

Happy Birthday ChimChim!!!