Chapter 33

Brian's POV

Jihyo kept crying til we got into JYP. I let her borrow my hoodie to cover her since her eyes were swollen. My members kept on glancing at me as I am comforting her and also worried at her.

"We're having a practice. Would you like to stay or I can bring you to youe dorm." I cooed and she just shake her head no.

"I don't want the girls to see me like this. Can I stay with you guys instead?" She asked staring at me with her swollen eyes.

I blink for a few time before nodding.

Seeing her like this makes me hurt. We've been together for almost a year until I messed up. She's been a part of my life too and I loved her and knowing that she hated me made me hate myself too. I was such a jerk by cheating with her bestfriend.

We went to our practice room with her as I let her sat on the couch.

"Are you okay there?" I asked her and she nods wiping her tears.

I nodded and went to prepare my bass for our practice. Sungjin is talking while I focus on Jihyo as she keeps on crying. Who hurt you?

"Hyung, focus." Wonpil said and I composed myself. They all look at Jihyo with worry eyes.

"What do you think happen to her?" Sungjin asks as they all look at me. I just shrugged and sighed tuning my bass.

"The last time I saw her like that was because of you." Jae hyung said that made me clench my fist. I don't have the right to get mad because he wasn't wrong. Everyone hated me because of what I have done. Everyone in this building protects her,treat her like a fine china so beautiful yet fragile but all I did was to break her, treated her like shit. It wasn't on my intentions tho, her bestfriend threatened me. Her bestfriend was a psychotic that is too jealous because all attentions was on Jihyo and not on her.

"Hyung stop it. We all know Brian hyung didn't have a choice." Dowoon said as he calm Jae hyung.

Jae hyung just walk on his spot and tune his guitar.

We started to prepare for the practice and I can see that Jihyo has stop crying but she was spaced out just staring at the floor.

We decided to play You Were Beautiful first for warm up.
(A/n: watch the video)

Jihyo's POV (A/N: I just put the english trans)

What I'm saying right now
Doesn't mean that
We're starting up again
I'm just bringing back
The remaining
Memories of you

The moment Jae oppa started the song, I started to remember those memories we had.

Without missing a single day
You told me that you love me
Before I went to bed
As soon as I opened my eyes
You told me
I remember so I'm just saying

From the first day we met on the elevator. The awkward situation we had made me chuckled. That truth or dare and the kiss that we shared. That moment made my heart flutters,it was an amazing feeling.

You were pretty
Your eyes that looked at me
Your voice that called out to me
Everything, everything
To me, everything about you

You were pretty
The feeling of not wanting anything more
Moments that only you gave
Everything, everything
Everything has passed
But you were so pretty

It was beautiful. The day we had our first date, the ranaway from fans on the amusement park. The confessions. Those times we worked on our collab, the night he told me he loved me and also the night we made love. Everything was beautiful.

Memories of me
Have probably become
A thing of the past for you too
Whatever I saw to you
It will all be something
In the past

Without missing a single moment
You always thought of me first
Even when it wasn't a big deal
You said, I'm sorry, thank you
I remember so I'm just saying

His random 'I love you's'. His hugs and kisses when I woke up beside him. The funny and silly moments that we shared. The laughters and the random dates.

You were pretty
Your eyes that looked at me
Your voice that called out to me
Everything, everything
To me, everything about you

You were pretty
The feeling of not wanting anything more
Moments that only you gave
Everything, everything
Everything has passed
But you were so pretty

I can't believe that those things were just lies and I trusted him. I should've learned from the past. I should've prepared myself for heartbreaks. I should've known better.

I still think of you sometimes
Should I call you up?
There were a lot of times I thought that but
Baby I know it's already over

No matter how much I want you
You are now just a movie of the past
That has already ended
I know

Everything ended so fast.

For the last time
Your eyes that looked at me
Your voice that said, take care
Everything, everything
Even that, to me

You were pretty
Even the tears you showed me
Moments I had with you
Everything, everything
Everything has passed
But you were so pretty

The song had ended and I didn't realized that I was crying. My tears just keep rolling down my face as I hugged my knees and buried my face on it.

Not long after,I heard footsteps walking towards me. I feel someone touched my hand and I look up.

Infront of me is the guy who broke my heart years ago. The guy who made a wall on my heart until Jungkook broke it and enter my life but it's the same guy who is kneeling infront of me with his sad smile while wiping my tears. Tears that was caused by the person who I thought I could trust, the person who broke my heart into thousand pieces, the person who's my everything and the person who told me that everything about us was a lie.

******
Brian is climbing on my bias list, Bob has a rival now 😂

It was a bit late but I've watched Twice 'Yes or Yes' Teaser E and I can smell cutiesexy concept💜💜💜💜