Chapter 25

Everyone is in panic now and all of us are here on Big Hit's conference room with Bang PD and JYP nim.

Big Hit and JYP didn't released any statement about Tae hyung and Tzuyu and they are still working on what they going to say. This is the first time I've seen Bang PD worried. They can't deny  it now since fans have already seen them kissing.

"I think we have no choice but tell them." Bang pd said.

JYP nim sighed and closes his eyes before opening it. I can see how worried he was for Tzuyu. Tzuyu is the maknae and she's vulnerable but I trust Taehyung for her. I know he can protect her.

"When I shortened the contract of dating ban for three years I thought everyone will follow and I didn't expected it that one of you will abide it. I can't blame you guys tho, you're teens and haven't experienced love." JYP said and all of us look down.

"I'm sorry. We should have been careful." Taehyung said and Bang pd sighed.

"The damage has been done and we have no choice but to announce it to the world that you two are dating."  JYP explain.

I stare at Taehyung and Tzuyu who's hands are intertwine.

I wish we can announce it too but once is enough. We don't want our company to suffer.

"How would they announce it? And how about other members here that are dating?" RM hyung as he glanced at me and Jihyo.

"It's okay hyung, we are not ready." I said and held Jihyo's hand and squeezed it.

"Everyone will have their own time but we have to focus on Taehyung and Tzuyu first." Bang Pd

"We already talked about it and we will announced it before we announced your show together." JYP nim.

"So that, in this case everyone will be excited on the show." Bang PD explains.

So the announcement will be added on the publicity of the show?

"Don't worry guys. We have everything on care and I hope everyone who's dating here will learned from them okay?" Bang PD said and we all nod.

"Okay, so this meeting is dismissed."

We all got out from the office leaving Bang PD and JYP.

"Unnie, I'm sorry." Tzuyu said and faced Jihyo.

Jihyo smile at her faintly as she held her hand.

"It's okay Yoda, everything will be okay." She said and Tzuyu nodded.

"Don't worry, I know Taehyung will protect you." I said and she smiles at me.

Taehyung walk towards us and held Tzuyu's hand.

"I won't let anyone hurt you okay?" He said as they both stare at each other. Tzuyu nods.

"We have to go now." I said and I wrap my arms on Jihyo's waist as we walk to the hallway.

We will filming our music video.

***

"Okay, cut! Good job everyone. We'll wrap this up. Jungkook and Jihyo, you guys are really great. The chemistry is really strong keep it up." The director said as we finally finish the first music video. We thanked director nim.

The staffs took care of everything as we went to the van together. Jihyo sighed and I look at her.

"Is everything okay?" I asked cupping her cheeks.

Her gaze went to the floor.

"I'm just worried about Tzuyu."

I smile faintly. Her leader side is showing.

"I'm sure Taehyung hyung will protect her just like how I protect you." I pecked her forehead before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Do you to go somewhere else?" I asked.

"I don't know, I wanna go back to our dorm. I don't feel like going out today." She said and I look at her worriedly.

"Please stop worrying. I don't like seeing you sad." I said pressing our foreheads together. She closes her eyes and opened it as we look at each other's eyes.

"Thank you." She said and smile that made me smile.

"I love you." I smile pecking her lips.

"I love you too." She replied before closing the gap between us.

Someone cleared their throat and we stopped the kiss, seeing my manager peeking at the window.

"Sorry to interupt your moments but you two are needed in the headquarters." He said.

"Why hyung?"

"They will going to announced your show now."

"I thought it will be next week?" Jihyo asked confused.

Manager hyung shrugged.

"Bang PD said they have too. And one more thing, about the group's dating ban." He stopped.

"What about it?" I asked my brow furrows.

"I think Bang Pd has the right to say this but I'm sure you'll be happy about it."

He smiles widely leaving both of us confused.

*******

I know this is short. Give me some motivation please! T,T

And I heard Jungkook and Jimin were injured. I hope they'll recover soon.

i'm sorry there are some mistakes on some chapters. I don't check the chapters lol