Chapter 40

One week after...

"Jagi, give me your bag. You are not allowed to carry heavy things." I warned her and she pouted when I grab her bag so that I can carry it inside the house.

We decided to move in to the house I bought before and start our family here. We are too young and we still have our job as idols but we have talked about it, while she's on her pregnancy hiatus I will continue touring with BTS for the next three months and will take my hiatus so that I can take care of her during pregnancy.

We decided not to tell the public yet to protect our privacy.

"Kookie yah, I want ice cream." Jihyo whines sitting on the couch and pouts.

I grin sitting beside her.

"I feel like I want ice cream too. Wanna go grab ice cream?" I asked smiling and she jumps excitedly.

"Hey, keep it down you are pregnant." I said laughing and she stopped realizing it and laugh too.

"Oops."

We drove to the nearest ice cream parlor and walk hand in hand inside the store. A few screams followed when we enters the store and phone cameras focused on us. Thankfully they didn't crowd on us.

I approached the lady infront of the counter and she just stares at me awed as I give her my bunny smile. Jihyo sat on the vacant table ignoring some fans who's taking a picture of her.

I faced the lady again ordering our ice cream.

"Uhmm, can I have one chocolate ice cream and one cookies and cream." I smiled at her but she just stares at me. I cleared my throat and that's when she moved. She nodded and scopped me my order.

"Are you two in a relationship?" She suddenly asked. I'm surprised that she didn't know about us when I think most of the people here knows already.

I smile grabbing the ice cream on the counter.

"Yeah." I replied shyly scratchinf the back of my neck amd I can feel my face heating up.

"You two really look good together." She said and I thanked her.

I walk over to our table and put the ice cream down and Jihyo gasped and clapped when she saw the ice cream and she dig in.

I just smile seeing her satisfied face. It feels like we are the only people in the store when in reality many cameras were focused on us.

"Jagiya you have ice cream here." I pointed the ice cream on her side lip. She aimed to lick it but I stopped her and I lean on the table and do it myself instead. I closes the gap between us and smashed my lips on her, she seems like taken aback but enjoys it and I lick the ice cream on her lip and pull away smirking.

"That's better." I said leaning back to my chair.

"Yah, you surprised me." She blushed and pouted and I chuckled.

"You're so cute my baby." I said and her face got redder.

"Stop it Kook, people are staring at us." She said and took a bite on her ice cream.

"Let them stare at us baby, I don't care." I said winking at her and smirk.

She scoffed turning her head on the other side but I can see how she smiles and blushed.

We stay on the store for awhile when we decided to go back to our house. We finished cleaning and setting our things when the sun goes down.

I throw myself on the couch and relaxed, Jihyo walked down the stairs wearing her pajamas as she's done showering. I wave at her to come towards and I let her sat on my lap.