Chapter 31

Jihyo's POV

"Unnie, where's Jungkook oppa? Didn't you have a fanmeet today?"
Chaeyoung asked while we're watching tv on our dorm.

I missed the girls so I decided to sleep here tonight. And today should be the last day of our promotion since our collaboration has been successful and we also won awards on music shows.

I sighed, my eyes still glued on the tv. It's been 3 weeks since me and Jungkook argue and after that I barely see him and we only saw each other if we have a schedule. The last time I saw him  was 2 days ago when something happened to us and then he was gone again.

It's not that I'm thinking that he is cheating. We are also busy since we are preparing for our comeback. We've been inactive during mine's and Jungkook's collab. The show didn't happen also. Our group is also gaining the spotlight since everyone knows that Me and Tzuyu are BTS' members girlfriends. Jimin and Jeongyeon are not ready to announce theirs. Everyone's been saying that we are using them to gain fame but they don't really know the real stories.

"You didn't see him today? Wow, that's impossoble. That guy has been a clingy boyfriend to you." Nayeon unnie said crossing her arms.

"They are probably busy. Tae said  they are preparing for their comeback." Tzuyu shrugged.

That's what I was thinking. We are idols and BTS are getting famous worldwide so I expect that we will barely saw each other.

I just nodded and continue to watch.

"Hey, Jimin asking if you are with Jungkook." Jeongyeon asked coming from the kitchen.

We all stare at her and I furrowed my brows.

"No. I thought they are with him?" I asked.

"I told him that too but he said Jungkook didn't show up on their practice and he didn't go home last night." Jeongyeon explains and I'm starting to get nervous.

What if something happens to him?

I immediately pull out my phone and dial his number. I waited for him to answer it but it always lead to the voicemail.

I bit my lowerlip.

Jungkook please answer it.

"OH MY GOD!" Sana exclaimed and we look at her. Her eyes widen when our eyes met.

Nayeon ran to her and look over to her phone and my other members followed.

"This isn't good." Nayeon spoke up and glance at me with a worry eyes.

What's wrong?

"Why are y'all looking at me like that?" I asked and walk to what they are reading but Nayeon snatched Sana's phone.

"Nothing. Hehe. You are tired. Go to sleep now." Nayeon pushed me to my room while I'm confused.

I just shrug it off. Maybe I'm tired. I've been worried to Jungkook all day and maybe I really need some rest.

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling. My phone vibrates and I read the message.

Jungkook: can we meet tomorrow, i need to tell you something

Me: you can tell me here

Jungkook: in person

Me: okay? Btw I miss you

Jungkook: okay

I've waited for his response but I didn't get one. I throw my phone at the side of my bed and sighed. What happen Jungkook?

Nayeon's POV

This isn't good. Shit, she can't see it. We don't want her to get hurt. She's been through too much. And this.

She doesn't know anything yet but I'm pretty sure she'll found out soon.

"Okay,girls. Don't let Jihyo go to any social medias. Okay?" I said to them.

"But she'll gonna see it anyway." Jeongyeon shrugged.

"I know that but we have to know the truth first." I said and they all nodded.

"I'll call Jimin." Jeongyeon said holding her phone. We watch her talking to him.

"Yeah, we saw it but Jihyo didn't see it yet. Are you with him?" Jeongyeon talking to Jimin on the other line.

"Okay okay. Tell us if you guys saw him okay? Bye." She hang the phone and look at us.

"They all saw it and they haven't seen Jungkook yet." She sighed.

"What should we do?" Momo asked.

"For now, let us keep her away from any social medias." I lastly said.

Jeon Jungkook you messed up.

***
Two update today that's why it is short. Chapter 32 later 😉