Chapter 44

2 years after...

"Hyung, is everything doing fine?" I asked checking RM hyung who just asked one of the staff here.

He nodded, patting my shoulder.

We are having a concert in Seoul right now. The concert will start later and this is the time that I will propose to her. We've been through tough times as parents to Junhyo but I know this is the time to bring this to the next level.

"Don't worry Kook,everything will go well." Namjoon hyung told me.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Jihyo and Junhyo will attend the concert. Since Jihyo's promotion is finish now and she is free so I ask her management to let Jihyo come to our concert. Junhyo is 2 years old now and he even have his own fan club.

Some of the fans said that Junhyo looks like me but I think he looks more like Jihyo especially his eyes and yes he's loud like her but he's our ray of sunshine in our home. I maybe busy with being an idol but I never missed all the important events.

His first word is jokbal, yeah Momo noona influence him. Me and Jihyo bring him to his first day of school. His 1st Birthday of course all of us was there.

"Kook, let's start." Namjoon hyung said.

The concert started and we sang, play around in the stage. I smile and wave everytime I saw Jihyo and Junhyo infront of the stage with some of Twice members.

We sang our ending song and after that the spotlight focused on me.

The crowd cheered as I started to speak.

"Hey guys," I started.

I look over to Jihyo who's confused. Junhyo was on Nayeon noonas lap.

"So, this night is very important to me, know why?"

The crowd said 'Why?' and I grin.

"My girlfriend and our son is here." I said and the crowd cheered loudly.

"So this last song is for you babe." I smile and everyone went nuts.

(A/N: Please the song in the media)

"This song called 2U." I said and everyone claps.

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

I just focused on Jihyo who's smiling as she sway to the song.

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

Want you to share that
(When it comes to you)

My co-members started to gather with roses on their hands as they walk down the stage giving Jihyo the roses. She seems surprised but accept it wholeheartedly.

Cupid ain't a lie
Arrow got your name on it, oh yeah
Don't miss out on a love
And regret yourself on it, oh
Open up your mind, clear your head
Ain't gotta wake up to an empty bed
Share my life, it's yours to keep
Now that I give to you all of me, oh

V hyung gave the boquet of roses and I walk down the stage towards Jihyo and gave her the boquet of roses. She chuckled and accept it then hug me.

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

I lead her to the stage so the spotlight was on us. Holding her hand as I sing to her my heart.

Want you to share that

When it comes to you, there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine
When it comes to you, don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you, comes to you

It comes to you
It comes to you

She gasped when I kneel down infront of her.

"Kook."

Everyone in the crowd is cheering as I smile widely infront of the girl I love.

"Jagiya, I know we've been into tough times especially being a parents but having you and Junhyo is the best thing that happened in my life.  Everyone might not know this that I was not really into you before but I guess cupid wrote your name on the arrow that hit me. This is seem cheesy but the thing that happened in the elevator urge me to protect you. I want to protect you and Junhyo til my last breathe. You made me feel the happiest man on earth and this time I want to share my whole life with you and our son."

I slightly panicked when she started to cry but I can see that it's tears of joy.

I pull out a box on my pocket opening it. The crowd gasped and there's a moment of silence.

"Park Jihyo, please be my wife." There O said it.

The crowd chanted "Say Yes!" and I chuckled because I saw somenof the Twice member crying too and yeah also Jin hyung.

Jihyo kneel down cuppin my face as she planted a kiss on my lips.

"Yes Kook, I will be your wife." She whispers and for a moment my hearts stops beating and the last thing I remember is me kissing Jihyo after I slip the ring on her finger.

"Okay guys! You successfully witness our maknae's proposal and that's the ending of this concert. Thank you!" RM hyung said and the stage light turn off.

Me and Jihyo walk backstage with my co-members and there we met the Twice members and our son.

Junhyo ran towards us and I pick him up from the ground.

"Appa, you made Eomma cry." He said, me and Jihyo just chuckled on his cuteness.

"No baby, Eomma is just happy." Jihyo said and to the look on Junhyo's face, he is confused.

"Okay, so how about we celebrate?" I said and Junhyo clapped in excitement.

"Let's eat jokbal!" He cheered.

The amount of time he spend with Momo noona and Suga hyung made him love jokbal. Suga hyung might be cold outside but he is really soft into Junhyo and not to mention he's adapting the savageness of him.

"Did we hear jokbal?" Suga hyung and Momo noona walk towards us.

"Yes uncle! Let's eat jokbal!" Junhyo said and I let him cling to Suga hyung as they walk first.

"Thank you Kook." Jihyo said suddenly and I look at her.

"For what?" I asked.

"For everything, guess that elevator incident will lead us here." She giggles and I wrap my arms on her waist.

"And thankfully I went to the cr that time." I laugh.

"Yeah, same."

"Hey lovebirds, let's go  we're hungry." Jhope hyung called and we just laugh following them.

*******
The end....

Yey! Hahaha

Btw, so I've been planning to write another JungHyo fanfic called "Media Play" so stay tuned hehehe