Chapter 22

WARNING: there's a few smut here. Read at your own risk.
*****

I smile seeing the girl beside me. She's hugging me, her face burried on my bare chest.

My face heated when I remember about what happen last night. We became one. The way she respond on my touch and her saying my name loudly. Let me say, it was the best night that ever happen in my life.

She moved and I look at her. Her eyes slowly opening as she stares at me and smile.

Jihyo: good morning

She sleepily said and grins. I pecked her lips and replied to her. I hugged her tight and cuddling her more. Our bodies were pressed together and I can feel her breast on my chest. I blushed at the contact. I forgot that the both of us are still naked. I can't stop myself from turning on.

She raised her face as she blushed looking at me.
She slaps my bare chest and I chuckled.

Jungkook: wae? I can't help myself you know

I shrugged.

Jihyo: it's embarassing

She buries her face in my chest.

Jungkook: don't be embarassed baby, you saw everything in me now

Jihyo: same to you Jeon Jungkook

I chuckled as I wrapped my arms on her waist pulling her closer as she gasped.

Jihyo: yah! Its poking!!

She panicked and I laugh at her cuteness.

Jungkook: that's how easily you turned me on

I whisper seductively at her as I smirked.

I hover above her as I kissed her passionately and touching her sensitive parts as she's moaning against my lips.

Jimin: Kookie-yah, mana-

We stopped and shot our eyes in the door. To my reflex I cover both of us with the blanket. Yes, I have everything in this room.

I peeked at the blanket and glares at the 2 guys that were shocked but smirked at the same time.

Jungkook: yah! Learn how to knock!!

Both of them laugh.

Jungkook: why are you laughing?!

I am embarassed and mad at the same time.

Taehyung: hi Jihyo-ssi?

V hyung wave at her and show his boxy smile. Wow, he changed. Maybe they got back together.

Jihyo peeked on the blanket and smile waving at them.

Jihyo: hi ^^

Jimin: okay, we will go now so you can continue your business there and by the way we came because manager hyung is looking for you

They closed the door. I still hear them laughing while walking away.

Jihyo: that's awkward

I sighed but smirked when I look at her.

Jihyo: i don't like that smirk Jeon Jungkook

I bit my lowerlip and move closer to her.

Jungkook: now they are gone, let's continue what we should do earlier

I closed the gap between us and this time I didnt waste any time to go inside her 😉. Both of us moaned and I move slowly as she wrapped her arms on my neck when suddenly the door slammed open.

Jhope: Kookie yah did you see my Mang plushie?

Hoseok hyung yelled but realized when he saw us. Well he can only see my bare back.

His plushie was the one Jihyo is lying with. I took it and changed it on my Cooky plushie and throw the Mang plushie to him.

Jungkook: now get out hyung! AND LOCK THE DOOR!

Jhope: this smells like sex

He protested.

I roll my eyes.

Jungkook: hyung!!

He give a peace sign before locking the door.

I sighed and look at Jihyo. Her face is so red but she's still grinning at me.

Jihyo: you look cute when you are mad

She pinched my cheeks and I pouted.

Jungkook: we have unfinished business here you know. And now that I'm sure no one will barge in it let's get this done.

I smirked and kissed her.

***

After the embarassing and unforgettable morning. I drove Jihyo to her dorm and told her that I will pick her up tonight.

I go back to my dorm and changed and went back to BigHit, making myself ready for their teasing.

*****
^¿^v

by the way if you wanna reach out for me follow me on my ig : heyitsmiahh__

i have a lot of BTSxTwice on my drafts and I'm working on it so please bare with me if I update late 😊