Chapter 43

Six months. Jihyo is six months pregnant now and honestly it was not really easy. Thankfully I'm on hiatus to help her. BTS is still promoting tho, I sometimes go to some of schedule. Twice got back to promoting too. Momo noona had finish her theraphy and thankfully she's back on her feet and not to mention her and Suga hyung are dating. Fans have already expected it though also they already know about Jimin hyung and Jeongyeon noona. Jin hyung is also dating a youtuber, she's pretty nice and I can see how she loves him. RM hyung and Chaeyoung are on pretty good terms. Jhope hyung, he's still the same. V hyung and Tzuyu relationship are on good terms too, they adopted a lot of puppies and they are living together.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Yeah, speaking of my pregnant girlfriend.

I ran upstairs and went to our room.

"Yes baby?" I grin at her.

She was frowning and with her big tummy she looks so cute.

"I want to drink chocolate milk with strawberry and cherry with cookies and cream ice cream." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You sure about that?" I confirmed and she nodded.

"Okay, I will buy it so-" she cut me off.

"No, I want you to make it." She pouted.

Is she serious? I look at her and yes , she's serious.

"Ookay." I told her and went to the kitchen to look for the ingredients.

I look all the ingredients and stare for it on a moment. Okay that's it, I can't do it.

I grab my phone and dial Jin hyung. He pick for three rings.

"HYUNG!" I exclaimed.

"Whoah, what? Jihyo's on labor?" He panicked as I hear his girlfriend on the other side.

"NO, it's just that she needs something and only you can help me." I said.

"I get it, be there in 10." He said and hang up.

I wait for him in 10 minutes and he knocked on our door as I let him come in.

"What does she wants to eat?" I grin as he knows exactly why I call him.

"Chocolate milk, with strawberry, cherry, ice cream mixed." I told him and he widen his eyes.

"Is she serious?" He asked and I nod.

"Okay, I think it's still edible." He said and wrap an apron on his body as I help him with the ingtedients.

About half an hour, we finish it I mean he does all tje work and as what I can see, it looks edible.

"Thanks hyung." I said and he just nodded before leaving the house.

I went upstair and to our room bringing the chocolate milk with some mixture.

"Baby,here's your chocolate milk." I said and she claps excitedly and started to drink it.

I just look at her face and she's enjoying it.

"You want?" She said and I shake my head.

"I'm good." I said.

She finished the drink and ready herself to sleep.

"Baby, where's my kiss?" I asked and she just shooed me. I pouted but still stole a kiss from her cheek.

"I'll be downstairs,call me if you need anything." I said and she nodded.

I'm just here in the living room and decided to do my vlive using mine's and Jihyo's account.

"Hey guys, how y'all been doing?"

The comments started to blew off.

We're doing great kookie

How's Jihyo?

"Jihyo-ssi? She's sleeping right now." I whispered to the camera.

Have you guys decided the name of your baby?

We already know the gender of the baby and it's a boy. Actually the gender reveal became a trend once we release the live broadcast on our vlive. As I was thinking,we haven't decided the name yet.

"Hm, not yet. I guess Jihyo will name him." I smile and continue reading the comments.

I smile reading the amount of comments who shows support to us. Hopefully, the fans had already accepted our relationship and they are excited about the baby too but there are also fans who still send hate comments to Twice telling that they didn't deserves us.

I even remember one time when Suga hyung accidentally scold one fan when that fan called Momo noona a slut. There are fans who tells that he has no right to scold a fan but there are also other fans who tells that he should do that. If that happens I don't know how to react, I love my fans but if they will do something bad to Jihyo I don't think I can handle it.

I continue my vlive, answering fans question and I grin widely when a saw a certain comment.

When are you going to propose to her? We are excited to the wedding 💜

I'm still planning the proposal but not now.

"Soon and I will let you know guys." I answer shortly and finish the vlive as it's getting late.

I went upstairs to our room and change on my pajamas and lay down beside Jihyo.

I scooted her towards me as I cuddle on her. She rest her back on my chest and I rub circles on her tummy.

"I love you." I whisper to hear and kissed her temple.

I guess I woke her up as she turn around burrying her head on my chest.

"I love you too." She hummed still closing her eyes.

I smile kissing her forehead. How am I this lucky?

********

No words to say. I got author's block 😂😂😂😂😂