Chapter 37

Nayeon's POV

We're now in our dorm after our schedule. Jihyo was on the JYP building as she gonna tell PD nim about her situation. We want to come with her but she told us that she can handle it.

"So what is the plan?" RM oppa asked.

BTS except Jungkook is here on our dorm right now. We have to make a plan.

"First, we need to know who's that girl." Jeongyeon said and the boys nod showing the picture of the girl.

She's pretty and looks innocent.

"She's Akiro, Jungkook's ex girlfriend. She got on an accident and her parents told Jungkook that she died but we didn't really saw the body and then now she's back, ruining Jungkook's life." Jimin said and we nod.

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late." Sana walked in the room throwing her bag on the couch.

"Where were you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I met Mark, why?" She asked and I sighed.

"We're planning something for Jungkook and Jihyo." I said and she nods.

"Who's that?" She asked looking at the picture.

Jimin gave it to her and she widened her eyes.

"Wait, Aki-chan?" She asked as she furrowed her brows.

"You know her?" Jin oppa asked and Sana nods.

"We were friends and her dad works on my family." She explain.

"Wait, Akiro's dad is part of a Yakuza so you mean..." Jhope oppa trailed off.

Sana nods.

"Sana's Ojīchan is a powerful Yakuza leader in Japan." Momo said.

Wait, we don't know about this.

"Sorry I didn't tell you guys. It's not that important tho." Sana said pouting.

"Not that important? Sana your grandpa is a Yakuza leader and you're his only grandchild so you will be the one who'll handle it in the future?" I rambles.

"Eh? No I'm not. Anyway, why Aki's picture is here?" She asked and I sigh explaining to her.

"They meet on our first tour in Japan, in Tokyo." RM oppa discussed as we listen to him and Sana speak up.

"What's Aki's doing in Tokyo? She lives in Osaka and her dad won't allow her to go there alone." Sana said.

"Wait, she told us she lived in Tokyo. She even show us her apartment and told us she lives alone." Suga oppa said.

Now this is suspecious.

"She planned it." RM oppa said and we all look at him.

"It all make sense now. She plans everything, from meeting Jungkook making him fall for her, the accident and now this."  He continues

"What's her purpose tho?" Jeongyeon said.

"We don't know exactly but all we know is she's a crazy bitch who has Kookie in her grip." Jin oppa said.

"So this,we will let Jungkook meet Jihyo so that they can make up, Sana-ssi can you contact her dad?" RM oppa asked her and Sana nods.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

"We'll going to end that bitch fantasy." Jeongyeon said and hold up her hand saying 'Fighting!'

I hope this will went well.