Chapter 7

I woke up early in the morning since we had our last promotion today.

I went out of my room seeing all my hyungs are getting ready. I grab my phone at my room first and sat on the couch opening the group chat of '97 liners.

Bambam: pabos good morning!

The8: too early Bammy

Bambam: cuz I'm sassy

Mingyu: hahaha

Jungkook: you guys are crazy

Yugyeom: kookie today is your last promotion right?

Jungkook: yup

Jaehyun: that's good to know! We can hang out

DK: yasss... let's hang out on JYP building

Yugyeom: wae? We can go bowling

Mingyu: yes we can hang out at JYP

The8: you just want to see Tzuyu

Bambam: Mingyuuuu

Mingyu: wae?! Yah! The8 i'm gonna sue you!

The8: hehehe

Bambam: we can hang in our practice room since we don't have any practice

DK: yas

Jaehyun: u seem excited DK, is there someone u want to see?

DK: aniyo~

The8: he wants to see Jihyo-ssi 😂

DK: yah!😶

Bambam: you're blushing

Jungkook: u like Jihyo?

DK: eh? Andwae~ i just like her eyes

Yugyeom: that will lead to having a feelings for her

DK:😶😶😶 i hate y'all

DK went offline.

Jungkook: gotta go guys, see ya later

I went offline and fix myself for our last fansign later.

Our hair stylist was fixing my hair while I'm scrolling through my youtube.

I watched random videos that popped out randomnly and it brought me to one video.

Becoming Twice is not easy
Jihyo Edition.

I click the video and it shows the time when she's on that show called Sixteen. She's kinda fat before but it's cute and that girl who call her fat is just so rude. I've finished watching that and now I clicked another video.

Twice Jihyo Cute and Funny moments.

I watched the video and halfway through it I just keep on laughing on how silly she is especially whenever Tzuyu bullies her. She's adorable.

*****

I'm sorry for the short update. I will continue this on another chapter. Please bare with me tho my work is late at night and we are not allowed to bring any gadgets and whenever I went home I'll go to sleep and wake up to work again lol. It's hard tho but I will finish this.

If you are a 'Stay' I would recommend you to check my other story which is 'Say, I love you' it's a Hyunjin ff and based on the manga series Sukitte Ii Nayo.