Chapter 32

Watch the lyric video on the media first to know the meaning of the song and once you are done, play it while reading this chapter.
😊😊

Jihyo's POV

I woke up feeling heavy. I don't know why but I feel something would happen plus I get a little bit dizzy. I just shrug it off and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm gonna meet Jungkook today and I'm excited to see him since we are both busy these past weeks.

I stare myself in the mirror and my dark circles are getting visible. I sighed taking off my clothes and entering the shower.

Once I'm done taking a  bath I change into something comfortable and wear a bit of make up just to cover my blemishes and I'm done.

I text Jungkook but he haven't replied yet. I guess I'll just go there.

I walked out of my room and met by Nayeon unnie on the way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I'm meeting Jungkook today and I'm late gotta go!" I bid goodbye and ignore her calling me.

I just took the bus to the cafè where Jungkook and I would meet.
I'm  wearing covers so no one had noticed me yet. I arrived at the cafe and enters the store looking for Jungkook. I saw in the corner of the store sitting. I walk over to him smiling. He's wearing a headphones so he didn't noticed my presence.

I kissed him on the cheek and he startled looking over to me and removed his headphones. I smiled at his cuteness and I sat on the opposite chair.

"I miss you." I said and held his hand that were on the table. There's a silence as he cleared his throat, I didn't see any emotions to him and he didn't look at me in the eyes.

He cleared his throat and pull his hand away from mine and I glance at it biting my lowerlip and forced a smile.

"How's your rehearsals? I heard you are preparing for your comeback. I'm pretty sure it will be a bop." I started but he kept silence so I continue.

"I really miss you Kook." I mumble.

"Jihyo, I'm sorry." Jihyo, he didn't call me baby like he used to.

"Yah, it's okay. Now we're here let's spend our time together." I cleared my throat.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

I tried to hold back my tears. Why is he so cold to me right now?

"Did you tell her already?" My eyes went over to the girl who just came in.

Jungkook stood up and walk over to her.

"Aki what are you doing here?" He asked the girl. Aki? His ex. What is she doing her? and what is she talking about?

"Tell me what?" I asked furrowing my brows.

The girl went over to me sitting on to the chair where Jungkook had sat.

"Look, he should be the one telling you this but it seems that he's just protecting your feelings. He came here to meet you because he wants to break up with. Yup, you heard it right. He's breaking up with you." She rambles.

I just stare at her and look back to Jungkook who had his fist clenched and jaw tight. He's staring at the floor. This girl infront of me smirking.

"W-what do you mean?" My voice cracked as I feel my tears run down my face.

The girl infront of me sighed.

"Should I repeat it again? He's breaking up with you." She voiced.