Chapter 34

Nayeon's POV

We're on panic right now, Jihyo hasn't been home yet since in the morning and it's already 12 midnight. Where the hell are you Park Jihyo? I have my hopes that she was with Jungkook but Tzuyu called Taehyung earlier and said that Jungkook was with them and he seems off today during their practice.

"Unnie, I can't contact her." Dahyun worriedly gripping her own phone. We call her for many times and it is out of reach.

"Did you try to call Bambam or any of the boys?" I ask and she nodded.

I massaged my temple. Jeongyeon barge in the living room wearing an oversized hoodie and a facemasked.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"We can't contact her right? Now it's time to find her and I think I know where she is right now." She simply said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Brian oppa." My eyes widen. I know that whenever Jihyo was sad or stressed she will ran to him but that was before everything happens.

"I don't think so. You know how much she hates him." I slouched on the couch.

"I'll call Jae oppa instead to know." Momo said and dial something on her phone.

"I know she hates him but who do you think she will go with when it comes to the situation like this?" Jeongyeon snapped and I just realized that she was right.

If Jihyo don't want to share it with us she will ran to him. He was the one who she trusted, the one who can make her feel safe but now I don't know. Brian oppa is a nice guy and I know he loved her and I also know that he didn't really cheated on her. He sacrificed his self to keep Jihyo safe.

"Uhmm, I talked to Jae oppa and she is on their dorm." Momo said.

"See,I told you." Jeongyeon wore her hoodie and walked to the door.

"Wait, I'll come with you."I said and grab my coat on my room and my cap and followed her.

She's the one driving and it only takes 10 minutes to get in their dorm since it'a not that really far.

We are currently standing on their front door and I press the doorbell. The door opened by Wonpil oppa and we greeted him with a hug.

"She's asleep." He whispers as we follow him to one of the room and I can tell that it is Brian oppa room.

Our eyes widen seeing them together in the bed Jihyo is cuddled to him.

"I'm sorry, she can't stop crying." Brian oppa whispered.

We just nodded. Jihyo wants to cuddle if she feel vulnerable and she is right now.

Brian oppa slowly crawl himself off of the bed and greeted us with a hug.

"What happen?" I asked as he walked out of the room and we follow him and sat on the couch.

He sighed and messed up his hair.

"I don't know either. We just bump each other in the road and she was crying from then." He slump on the couch.

"Jungkook. It must be Jungkook." Jeongyeon voiced out and Brian oppa look at her confused.

"Jungkook, you mean Jungkook of BTS? Why does it involves him?" He asks.

"They were together and Jungkook and her meet up this morning." I explain and I noticed him clenching his fist.

"Is that why she's crying. She didn't stop crying since we got here. I've asked if she wants to go back to your dorm but she don't want to that's why I brought her here." Brian oppa closes his eyes anf sighed.

He's also worried.

"Why that Jungkook was involve here? Are they dating?" He asked staring at the both of us.

"Yes they were dating and as what I can see they broke up and I think she already know that he was cheating." Jeongyeon shrugged and I noticed how Brian oppa eyes sadden.

"Oppa?" A low voice spoke up and we shot our eyes to the door where Jihyo was standing.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" She asked and we walked towards her.

I hug her and Jeongyeon did the same.

"Are you okay? What did Jungkook did to you?" I asked and she lower her head and sobs.

"He told me that everything we had was a lie. H-he told me that he didn't love me and he love his  ex, unnie am I that worthless? Everyone keeps on betraying me." She cried out.

I look over at Brian oppa as he had his head down clenching his fist.

"Shh, you're not worthless Jihyo-ssi. Stop saying that about yourself. If Jungkook still love his ex then he's a jerk for pursuing you in the first place."  I said rubbing her back.

She nodded and I let faced me.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked looking her eyes.

She shook her head.

"I don't want to disturb the girls. I'll stay here for awhile." She mumbles and walked over to Brian oppa.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her." He said and we both nod.

She hated him but she still ran to him.

Jimin's POV

"Where is Jungkook? Don't cover the guy Jimin, I will kill him." Jeongyeon rambles on the other line as I glanced at Jungkook who can't stop crying while covering his mouth.

"Look, babe Jungkook is not on the great condition right now-" I explained but she cutted me off.

"I don't care Park Jimin, he hurt Jihyo and she can't stop crying and she don't want to go back in the dorm! I promise I'll tear that Jungkook if I ever saw him!" She didn't let me talk as she hang up the phone.

I put my phone on the table and stare worriedly at Jungkook who's already crumpled on his bed as he cried.

"Stop crying. You made it this way Jungkook. You made your decision, man up!" I exclaimed as he look up to me with his eyes full of tears.

"I know hyung! I'm a jerk! But you know what will Akiro would do if I keep seeing her!" He shouted and clenched my fist.

"Where's the protecting her went? You can protect her Jungkook but your a coward!" I shouted back.

He cried again messing his hair.

"I know hyung but I can't risk. I'll find a way I promise." He mumbles.

I sadly look at him.

"Look Jungkook, we are here. We will help you but made up with her, I can't bear seeing you like this." I cooed and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I will hyung but not now I need to deal with Akiro's bullshit first."

********

Sorry if this chapter is shitty.

Anyway, Twice 'Yes or Yes' was out now and stream ArmyOnce! Let's reach the goal!