Chapter 14

The rumor, i don't know if i can call that a 'rumor' if it's true had die down once BigHit and JYP release a statement about our collaboration. The fans were glad about it and some are just okay.

Since both of our group are in a vacation right now and since me and Jihyo are working on this 'collab' we were both busy and I'm also glad that we get to spend a lot of time together.

Jihyo: what do you think 'bout this lyrics?

Jihyo show me the paper where she wrote some lyrics. We take parts on writing some lyrics. And we're two weeks in a relationship. Our members doesn't know about this but we're planning to tell them someday.

I've read it and smile.

Jungkook: wahh my god Jihyo is so talented

I cupped her face and peck her lips.

Jihyo: yah! Are yours done?

I show her the lyrics I wrote and it fit perfectly.

Jungkook: jagi~, i'm hungry

I pout at her and she just flicked my forehead. I pouted more and then she squeezes my face.

Jihyo: okay, i think we're done here right?

I nodded.

Me and Jihyo went on a small resto near BigHit. Her wearing a facemask and a beanie, my beanie actually and I smile seeing her wearing my things. I held her hand while we walk together and smile at her when she looks at me.

Jihyo: yah, people might think different about this

I squeezed her hand and held it tightly, unbothered.

Jungkook: let them think what they want to think.

Jihyo: aish, pabo

--
We're done eating our lunch and we're heading back at BigHit when a group of girls run towards us.

Girl1: Jungkook-ah let's take a picture

Girl2&3: ne!

Girl2: Jihyo-ssi can you take a photo of us?

She agreed and we took a photo and I did the same to her too.

Girl1,2&3: Thank you!

Girl1: I really shipped you two!

Girl2: ne! You two look good together!

Girl3: yes!

We said thanks to them and they went off.

Jungkook: they say we look good together~

I grin like an idiot

Jihyo: hmm.. i'm glad that they like us together

I nodded and we walked in hand in hand inside BigHit.

Since we are done for our first song, we decided to hang out in my dorm since the other boys are on vacation and others were on their own schedules and I'm alone in the dorm so I invited her to watch a movie together in my room.

And here we are, before we watch some movies we decided to make some popcorns and get a soda.

Jihyo: Kookie-ah, I need some help here in your faucet

Oh, I forgot our faucet is not really working well since the hand grip of it is hard and I think Namjoon hyung forgot to tell or call someone to repair it.

I opened the faucet hardly then boom, the whole kitchen is flooding. Jin hyung is gonna kill me.

I faced Jihyo and show her my innocent smile. We were both wet and since she's wearing a white Tshirt, my face flushed red and I immediately ran to grab a towel and cover her since her bra in visible.

We both grin at each other staring at the mess that we caused on the kitchen. Jin hyung will gonna kill me.

Jungkook: let me grab something for you to change

I ran to my room and grab one of my fave shirt on my closet and a sweatpants.

Jungkook: here, you can use the bathroom in my room, gonna clean here first

Jihyo: how about you? You're gonna get sick

She pouts and I pecked her lips and smile at her.

Jungkook: I'll change once I'm done here instead you want me to go to the shower with you?

I smirked and I saw her blush.

Jihyo: yah! Okay I'm changing!

She went to my room as I chuckled.

I was cleaning the kitchen when she got out from my room. I stare at her from head to toe. She's wiping her hair with my towel and her face are bare. I've never seen someone prettier like her.

She clears he throat as she walks towards me.

Jihyo: need help?

I lick my bottom lip and smile at her.

Jungkook:you look so good with my clothes on but...

I smirked and wrapped my arms on her waist and whispered to her ear.

Jungkook: it will look good too if its on the floor with your...

Jihyo: ya! Calm your hormones boi

She slaps my chest and I chuckled.

Jungkook: can't help it, you are too sexy

She just roll her eyes and helped me cleaned the kitchen.

We call someone to fix the faucet and then we're done.

Jihyo: should we continue the movie?

She said as I let her sat on the kitchen counter and I stand in between her legs and I wrapped my arms on her waist.

Jungkook: of course, we planned it

Jihyo: but it's getting late

Jungkook: so?

Jihyo: your members we'll getting home soon

Jungkook: and

Jihyo: they will know about us

Jungkook: aist, it's okay don't worry okay? They will like you especially Jhope hyung he's a big fan

She smiles and I can't help but to kiss her. Our kiss became deeper as I inserted my tongue to her mouth and letting me control her. My hands carressing her sides going up and down and her arms are wrapped on my neck playing my hair at the back of my neck.

My hands went inside of my shirt that she's wearing as I carressed her bare skin.

I'm about to kiss her neck when we someone entered the kitchen.

Jimin: what the?

Jeongyeon: Jihyo-ssi?

*****

Ooppss hahaha

Sorry if i did not update this past days. I'm lazy af okay? Haha btw STREAM 'TT'