Chapter 39

"Baby, appa loves you." I whispered leaning in Jihyo's tummy and kissed it.

Jihyo giggles and ruffles my hair.

"Yah, he won't hear you." She said and I look at her and smile.

"He? Are you expecting it to be a boy?" I asked excitedly and give her a boyish grin.

"Maybe, how about you?" She asked looking at me. I peck her cheeks.

"I don't care if it is a boy or a girl as long as it is ours." I said and she gave me her gummy smile.

I can't believe this is happening. We're still young but knowing that we will be parents overwhelmed me.

"I love you." I said and peck her lips.

"And I love you too."

I can't help myself to smile but then I remember something.

Akiro.

I know she will do anything to ruin us and I won't let her do that.

"Baby," I started and she hummed looking at me.

"I-I have to clear things with Akiro first, if its okay to you. I'll just gonna talk to her." I rambles.

"Okay."

"Are you sure?" Just making it sure. I don't want her to get mad at me again.

She cupped my face and caressed my cheeks.

"Yah,it's okay. You can talk to her. I'll wait for you here okay?" She cooed and I nod.

I kissed her before walking out of her room. Momo noona also on the other room and I heard her condition is not good. Some of our members have already went back to our own dorm.

"Hyung, you're still here?" My eyes widen seeing Suga hyung who keeps on pacing outside of Momo noona's room.

"I want to see her Kook." He whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Then go inside hyung." I said and he just gave me his poker face.

"I don't want to disturb her and I'm scared."

I tap his shoulder.

"Why hyung? Does she means so much to you?" I asked and he just stare at me but I can see clearly on his eyes that he has feelings for her and he's afraid on showing it to her.

"What are you saying?" He nudge my hand and scoffed.

He's just really stubborn.

"You like her." I stated and crosses my arms.

"Tss, you wished." He said and walks away but he stops when someone came out from Momo noona's room.

A woman that I will guess her mom who looks exactly like Momo noona and a tall guy who I think her dad.

I bow at them and then Sana noona was behind them.

Sana talks to them in japanese and introduced us. Momo noona parents talk to her and they bid goodbye.

"Do you guys need something?" She asked.

I shook my head but I look over to Suga hyung who seems eager to see her.

"Oppa?" Sana noona look at him.

He shook his head. Sana noona sighed staring at him.

"I know you like her oppa, her parents will bring her back to Japan to get the best doctors and get her theraphy there. If you want to tell her something, tell her now." Suga hyung bit his lowerlip.