Chapter 15

I put Jihyo to the ground. These two just caught us.

Jungkook: what you guys doing here?

Jimin: this is our dorm and we're having a movie night in my room.

I raised my eyebrow. I know that 'movie night' will lead into something. Don't blame me, the walls in the dorm is not soundproof and Jimin's bedroom is beside mine's.

Jimin: ya!you guys? You're hiding something from us?

Now it's his turn to smirk at me. I grin and wrapped my arms on Jihyo's waist.

Jungkook: yeah, we're dating

Jeongyeon: Jihyo-ssi?

I stare at Jihyo and she nods.

Jimin: we know it, you two are suspicious,we're going now. Don't disturbed us.

The bought of them went to Jimin's room.

Jimin: and by the way! Don't do it in the kitchen if you don't want to be caught by other members especially Jin hyung!

Jimin shouted from his room. We heard them argue for a while and then it went quiet.

Jungkook: i'm sorry for that

I wrap my arms on her waist as I look at her.

Jihyo: it's fine. Now I know where Jeongyeon get that hickey on her chest

We both chuckled.

Jungkook: well, they are so loud

We decided not to disturbed them and we went to my own room as I set my laptop on my bed.

Jungkook: i'll go change first

I kissed her forehead as I went to my bathroom and changed.

I've changed into a white shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

I've went out to the bathroom and saw Jihyo setting the netflix.

Jungkook: so what do you want to watch?

I sat on my bed leaning on the headboard while I let her sat in between my legs her back is leaning on my chest.

Jihyo: i heard there's a new episode of The Magicians in Netflix, why don't we watched it?

I agree and we both watch The Magicians.There is a scene which is kinda inappropriate and trust me, it's hard to stop my hormones.

Jihyo: I'm sleepy

She cuddles on my chest and closed her eyes. I smile as I fuxed her hair and kiss her forehead as I saw her smile. I closed my laptop and put it on my bedside table and we cuddle until we doze off.

I woke up with someone tracing her finger to my nose. I smile opening my eyes.

Jihyo: good morning

I pecked her lips and smiles at her.

Jungkook: good morning too

Someone knocked on my door and I stood up to open it.

Jhope: Kookie-ah oh...

He stops when he saw Jihyo peaked behind me.

Jihyo: good morning oppa

Jhope: g-good morning Jihyo-ssi

He stares at me and smirk.

Jungkook: ya hyung! That's not what you think

Jhope: okay okay, breakfast is ready, now I'll go and wake up Jimin.