Chapter 30

Aki's POV

"Let's meet. I need you to do something for me." I smirked.

The person on the other side of the phone sighed.

"What it is now Aki? Is it about Jungkook again? Aren't you tired?" He rambles and I clenched my fist.

"For the last time Chanyeol please help me." I said and my voice cracked as my tears flow down on my cheeks.

I will do anything to bring back Jungkook to me. I am his first love and I will be the last. I tighten my grip to my phone.

"No Aki, I don't want to involve with you again. You just ruining your life Aki."

"NO!Fine, if you don't want to help me I'll do it by myself."

I didn't give him time to reply and hang up the phone.

If you can't help me, I'll ask someone instead.

Jungkook's POV

"Are you really sure that there's nothing wrong?" Jihyo asked me for the nth time once we arrive to the my house.

We still go back to our dorms but we mostly spend our time here.

I sighed massaging my temple.

"Kook, what's wrong? Tell me." She asked again.

"How many times I told you that there's nothing wrong Jihyo?!" I shouted glaring at her and she moved backwards staring at me and I can saw in her eyes that she is scared.

I realized what I said and reached for her hands but she avoided it.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I cooed walking towards her.

"Stop Jungkook. I'm just worried and you're being a jerk. Fine, if you don't want to tell me. Okay." She walks out and went to our room,grabbing her charger and her pouch.

"Where are you going?" I asked following her.

"I'll sleep on the dorm for now. You have to cool down." She said as she's already carrying her bag.

Once she's on front door I stopped her, hugging her back. I burried my face on her neck as I feel my tears flow down.

She sobs and I know she's crying too.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. I love you please don't leave me." I cried.

She didn't speak and I'm afraid that she will really leave me.

"I was just asking you what's wrong. You know I am worried and you keep ignoring my questions." She finally said.

I make her face me and cupped her cheeks. I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I will tell you anything but please don't leave me." My voice cracked. She smile faintly wiping my tears and cupping my face with her one hand.

"I won't leave you Kook, you know I love you." She mumbles and I nod pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you too." I said and kissed her.

Our kiss is so gentle and never fails me to have butterflies in my stomach. I can't stop myself from crying. We pull away and she wipe my tears.

"Shh, stop crying now. I will never leave you. Ever." I nodded and hug her tightly.

I lead her to the couch and we cuddle for awhile.

"Are you ready to tell me now?" She asked and look over to me.

I guess its time to tell her. I nodded and sat up as she follow my actions.