Chapter 28

JungkookxJihyo had posted a new video!
"Not" 1/3 M/V by JungkookxJihyo
30 minutes ago.

Me and Jihyo held hands staring at my laptop. Right now, we are in my house. The music video that we made was posted already on our own Youtube channel.

I scooted myself near Jihyo and wrapped my arms on her waist as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"It's just been thirty minutes and the views is increasing wow." Jihyo said amazed while she scrolls on the comments.

The music video has already reached 3 Million views just in 30 minutes. Both of us read comments.

"I'm speechless 💜  JungHyo💜💜"

"Okay this is 1/3 music video and I'm pretty sure I am dead already when the third mv will release"

"I can't oh my gosh!!! THEY HAVE TO MEET ALREADY!"

I chuckled at the comment. The music video is the moment where both us on the same place but can't crossed paths. If you know what I mean. (A/N have u watch Shawn's Aftertaste? Kinda look like that)

"Can we appreciate the acting? Like come on they need to star in a Kdrama!"

"Lisa is better than her."

"Her voice doesn't suit Jungkook."

"BANGTWICE BANGTWICE BANGTWICE💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜"

"I can't believe it turn out so well." She said ignoring some of hateful comments.

I hug her side and kissed the tip of her shoulder.

"Everyone loved it." I said and cup her face making her face me. I pecked her lips and pressed our forehead together.

"Should we do the vlive?" She suddenlt asked and pull away grabbing the laptop and went to our vlive.

"It's on already. Hi guys!" Jihyo said waving her arms to the camera.

"Hey guys!" I said and appeared on Jihyo's back wrapping my arms on her waist not aware on the camera infront of us.

"Oh my god."

"Shit did Jungkook wrap his arms on her waist?"

"Are they dating?!"

"She's wearing Jungkook's shirt, isn't it obvious?"

I chuckled reading the comments, looking over to Jihyo who's flustered with her red cheeks.
I cup her face turning it to face me and kissed her on her lips. The kiss is sweet for awhile 'til I tilt my head for the right angle and insert my tongue inside her mouth as I scooped her to sat on lap. We pull away the kiss, gasping for air and we completely forgot that we are live.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We just witness Jungkook and Jihyo make out session."

"Oh my god that was really hot"

"Didn't know Jungkook can kiss like that even Jihyo."

"Don't u think they already had sex?"

"Probably they do, Jungkook has hickies on his neck last night fanmeeting."

"Same as Jihyo, she had bruises in her legs and back."

"Omg they maybe so wild in bed,I mean Jungkook got a jackpot to Jihyo."

Me and Jihyo just chuckled awkwardly to the comments.