Chapter 38

"Kookie-yah, Jihyo-ssi is pregnant and you're the father."

I blink for a few times and crept a smile. I don't know why but I feel a heavy weight lift off from me but suddenly I frowned knowing that she hates me.

"What are you doing here? We have to go to hospital!" Jimin hyung cried and we ran to our van and drove to the hospital.

We arrived at the hospital and meet some of Twice members with their managers. The members were crying while they are waiting outside.

V hyung hugged Tzuyu who's crying and it's my first time seeing her cry.

"Where's Jihyo?" I asked Sana who's sobbing.

"She's on the other room. She's fine now b-but Momo-ssi." She cried again and I hug her before letting her go running to Jihyo's room.

I pushed the door making the people inside stare at me.

She was with a doctor and a nurse with Nayeon noona.

Their eyes widen and I walked towards Jihyo who is so shocked seeing me.

I ignore the stares from them as I hug her tightly and I cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I mumble.

She didn't hug me back but I didn't let go.

"Kook, what are you doing here?" She whispered.

I let go and stare at her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she just stare at me.

"Uhmm,I think we'll leave the two of you." Nayeon noona said and they are walking out of the room.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and I sat on her bed holding her hand and kissed her palm. My tears fell down on her palm.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've never leave now that we're having a baby." I said kissing her hand.

She pull it away from me and I look at her.

"What do you mean? You knew?" She asked as she pointed her index finger to me and I nodded.

I scooted myself near her and held her hand again.

"I'm happy that you are okay, is our baby okay?" I asked cupping her cheeks.

She blinks and nodded at the same time.

"How about your girlfriend?" She asked and I frown.

I shook my head.

"She's not my girlfriend baby, I don't love her." I replied.

"B-but you said-" she trailed off and I saw her tears fell down.

I wipe it off and pressed our foreheads together. I kissed the tip of her nose and closes my eyes.

"I'm sorry I lied. I was threatened by her, I love you okay?" I said opening my eyes and staring at her own. She nods.

"I love you too." She whispers.

I smile at her reply and kiss her as she kissed back. How I miss this.

Nayeon's POV

I hope they are okay now. Luckily the baby is fine but Momo-ssi is in bad condition.Jeongyeon got a few scars.

I walk where my groupmates are and BTS were also there.

I noticed how everyone is on a silent while they are waiting outside of the emergency room where Momo is inside.

"I'm going to kill someone who made this." Suga oppa voiced out as we look at him.