The Morning After

I woke up at 7:30 AM. I couldn't stop thinking about my date with Dally tonight. Yeah, I like Dally. But, I have to stay cool about it. I can't go around acting like a little girl showing off my boyfriend. I have to act like I don't care. If I don't care, then I won't get hurt. Right? 

I went over to the Curtis's around 9:45. Two Bit was watching Mickey, Dally and Steve were sleeping, Ponyboy was in the kitchen with Darry and Soda. I smiled. I loved these guys. They treated me like family. When Darry heard the door open he looked out of the kitchen. "Hey what's up Angel?" He said. "Nothing much, just trying to stay outta trouble." I said laughing a little. "How's that working for you?" Soda asked smiling. "Not good." I said. And walked into the kitchen laughing with Two Bit. When breakfast was ready we all sat down at the table. Darry had gotten me an extra chair from the attic. Darry and Ponyboy made pancakes-My favorite! 

After breakfast Soda, Pony, Dally, and I decided to go on a walk together. I was smoking a cigarette when some mustang started to tail us. Dally whispered in my ear, "Are you going to beat up the socs again by yourself? Or are you looking for someone to help." I smiled and whispered back..."I work alone." He chuckled.

(Play the Music above) 

 The Socs got out of their car. "looks like you got a new broad? Huh Dallas? Couldn't keep any of the other booty calls?" The soc said. I'll admit. I was a little jealous and angry, but I let no emotions show. Dally ignored the guys until they got out of their cars. Dally looked at me and I nodded. Dally knew I wanted to fight by myself. When Dally stepped back and I stepped forward Soda and Pony were yelling at Dallas to help me. Soda said, "Dally what the hell are you doing? Angel's going to get hurt!" Dally help Soda back and just said, "Watch." 

The Soc's looked confused when I stepped forward. Then, one said, "Damn what's your name hot thang?" I smiled innocently. "Angel. Don't let the name fool ya?" I said. "Oh and why's that?" The soc said. I threw a punch at him right in the eye. He held his eye in his hand. "BOYS GET HER!" He said in pain. 2 guys started to come at me at once I kicked one in the face while punching the other one at the same time. 3 down 2 to go. I smiled. I kneed one in the balls and I knocked him out with a punch to the temple. The last one started to come at me. I stopped him and kissed him on the lips, then I said, "Night night bitch." And one punch knocked him out. I turned around and looked at the boys. Dally was smiling and said, "That's my girl." Soda and Ponyboy's mouths were hanging open. I walked over and closed their mouths. "Let's keep walking." Dally slipped his arm around my waist and smiled at me. I smiled back. Man, I am falling for this boy. 

| The Outsiders: Dally's Girl |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara