Dally :)

Warning: Mature Scene at the end!

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I smiled. I was in Dally's arms. I looked at Dally. Dally looked adorable. His chestnut colored hair was all in his face, and he looked 5 years younger. I kissed Dally on the lips to wake him up. Dally woke up, saw me, and smiled. Dally started playing with my hair. "I could get used to waking up right next to you everyday." Dally said smiling. I laughed. "Come on. I thought you said we are having a day together?" I said. "I know, I know. Lemme get ready." Dally said.

I walked into the kitchen. The whole gang was here eating breakfast together. Darry, Steve, and Soda had off from work, so they would all be hanging with the gang today. I told them that Dally and I would be having a day together. "That sounds like fun. Maybe tomorrow we can all do something together?" Ponyboy said smiling. Soda discreetly hit Pony from under the table and the whole gang glared at him. I wonder why? "You guys go have fun. We will be here doing absolutely nothing." Steve said. "Okay..." I said awkwardly laughing.

Dally got ready. I put my hair in a high ponytail and wore a white tank top with a black leather jacket, and Jeans. I hugged Dally and he took my hand. We walked outside to start our day together. 

"You look beautiful, Angel." Dally said. "Thanks Dal, you look handsome." I said. "So I was thinking...We should go to the lake, and take a little dip, then go to the dingo when we are hungry, then maybe head back to Bucks for a drink?" Dally asked. I nodded. "Sounds like a plan" 

Dally and I made it to the lake. "Oh Dal, I didn't bring a bathing suit..." I said. Dally smirked. "So take your clothes off." Dally stripped into his boxers and jumped in the lake. I laughed. I took off my shirt. Dally was watching closely. Then, I took off my jeans, and jumped in the water. Dally and I splashed each other, then Dally held me close and we talked for a long time. I love Dally, and I think he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

After talking for an hour or so, Dally and I got out of the lake, dried off, and went to the Dingo. The Dingo wasn't crowded at all, So Dally and I got served right away. 

"Hello my name is Sylvia, how may I help Y..." Sylvia looked up. She looked at me, then Dally. Sylvia lowered her ordering book. "Hey baby how's it goin?" Sylvia asked batting her eyelashes. "horrible, now that you're here." Dally said. Sylvia rolled her eyes and looked at me. "Still ugly as every, huh Angel?" I smirked. "Whatcha smirking for honey?" Sylvia asked. "I'm smirking  because your boss is right behind you." I said. Sylvia whipped around and when she turned around I grabbed my water and threw it in her face. Dally started laughing his famous laugh. Sylvia huffed, and then left to go clean herself up. Dally looked at me, and smiled. "I love you." I smiled back. "I love you too." Dally leaned over the table and kissed me. I kissed him back, and soon...Our food came. 

After Dally and I ate, we decided to go back to Bucks. The party was going on and it was only 8PM. What were we doing with the time we had after I got lunch? We threw the football, went for a ride on my motorcycle, watched a movie at Carly's house (Carly was with Darry at the Curtis's house, and my mom moved to New York.) 

Dally and I drank and had a great time. I was all over Dally on the dance floor. I "Accidently" bumped against Dally at random times. Dally joked and tired to act mad, but he wasn't fooling nobody. After a while of drinking, Dally took me upstairs. We weren't over the top drunk, but we were a little tipsy. As soon as we got into Dally's room he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me passionately. I kissed Dally even harder. Dally kissed me down to my neck. Instantly, he found my soft spot. I moaned a little when he found it. Dally smirked and started to undress me. I did the same to Dally. Dally gently laid me on the bed, never breaking our kiss, and fumbled to get a condom on. I thought for a moment. "No need baby." I said. Dally shrugged his shoulders and started to ease into me. The feeling in my stomach made me smile. Dally breathed hot air on me and I shivered. After Dally was finished, he cuddled with me, even though we were naked, and we fell asleep.