A Day With Dally

I woke up in Dally's arms on the couch. Darry was probably at work. Same with Soda and Steve. Pony, Johnny, and Two bit was still sleeping. I nudged Dally. He groaned. I kissed up and down Dally's neck, then I kissed his cheeks, then I kissed his head. "You missed a spot." Dally said, and he grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. I laughed. "I feel so much better today. Let's do something fun." I said smirking. "I see what you mean. Let me take you out to breakfast, then we will grab your motorcycle and we can go have some fun." Dally said kissing my forehead. I smiled and walked into Pony's room to get changed into a new outfit. I got grey sweatpants, and a plain blue shirt that was a little tight on me. I took off my pants first and I put the grey sweatpants on. I took my shirt off and I heard someone yawn. Shit. I turned around. Ponyboy was waking up. I put my shirt on quickly and walked out.

"Ready to go?" Dally asked. I smiled and nodded. I grabbed Dally's hand and we walked out together.

We got to Carly's house. Carly was making breakfast when I hugged her and told her where Dally and I were going. All she said was, "don't get arrested." I laughed and said, "cops won't catch us."

Dally took my out to breakfast. After, we got on my motorcycle, and rode a couple miles outside of Tulsa. We got to a tiny shop, and decided we would go here. We came up with a plan, and we hoped it would work. "You ready baby?" Dally asked. "Born ready." I said smiling.

We got into the shop and I went to the counter where the cashier was sitting reading a magazine. I lowered the magazine with my finger. The guy looked annoyed, but when he saw me, he smiled. "Hey cutie, can I help you with anything?" The weird man asked. "Yes I actually had a question. What's this? I said pointing to a rack on the counter next to the cash register. The man started to walk over towards it. I started to get closer. I "accidentally" fell into the rack, and it came tumbling down. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said. I bent down to help him pick the stuff up. Dally walked out with a whole bunch of stuff in his hands. The man didn't even notice. "Oh look at the time." I said. "I have to go. I am so sorry again." I said. "No problem. Come back soon!" The man said waving. "Byeeee" I said. I walked out a saw Dally laughing. We started laughing as we got on the motorcycle to go back to the Curtis's house.