Any Last Words?

I was scared, but I didn't show it. I just looked at my dad who had a gun out and calmly said, "Where's mom?" My dad laughed. "Mom? She's upstairs waiting for her precious daughter to save her." My dad said. "Or maybe, she isn't here. Maybe she is up in heaven, and maybe you could join her?" He said after a while. I don't know how, but I just knew my mom was here. I just knew it. My dad pulled back the trigger. "Any last words?" My dad asked. "Yeah..." I started. "You ain't the only one with a gun." I said and pulled my gun out. My dad didn't know what to do so we just stood there with our guns extended out towards each other. "WHO ARE THEY?!" My dad asked. I turned around and saw the gang. They looked scared. That's when my dad shot me in the leg, and right before I shot my dad I saw Dally behind him. Dally punched him in the back of the head, threw him to the ground, picked him back up again, and hit him in the head with the butt of his gun. Dally then ran over to me. "Oh my god babe..We need to get you to the hospital." Dally said. I looked at him and kissed him. "Thanks for helping me Dal." I said. I turned around to the gang. Thanks you guys. Dally told Darry to call the cops, so that's what he was doing. Dally started to pick me up when I stopped him. I took my shirt off leaving me in a black lace tank top. The boys all stared at me as I wrapped my shirt tightly around my leg, grabbed my gun, and started to walk. "Where are you going?" Johnny asked quietly. "Doesn't that hurt?" I ruffled his hair. "I got to find my mom." I said.

Dally went with me. We looked through all the rooms upstairs and in the attic. My mom wasn't there. So, Dally and I went to the basement. The first door we opened had my mom in it. I saw he and dropped to my knees with tears streaming down my face. I hugged her. She was so skinny. She was just skin and bones. I looked at her face. She had the same warm smile, and the same kind eyes. She cupped my cheek and smiled at me. "I missed you so much baby." She said with a single tear rolling down her face. I wiped away her tear. "Who's this?" My mom asked pointing towards Dally. "My boyfriend, Dally." I said smiling.

We all walked upstairs. Two ambulances were outside waiting for us. I went in one, my mom went in the other. We all would meet at the hospital, then everything would go back to normal.