My Date With Dally

After a long walk with Soda, Ponyboy, and Dallas...I went back to Carly's house to get ready. Dally walked me back and he smiled and said, "See you tonight." I simply replied, "8:00 sharp." 

It was around 4:00. But, I decided I would get ready anyways. I didn't put on my dress, but I had a robe on and did my hair and makeup. I didn't wear a lot of makeup, just mascara and lipgloss. My hair is naturally curly so I just washed and blow dried it. Then, I watched TV and cleaned up a little so Carly wouldn't have to clean. It was then 7:45, so I put on my dress. 

(This was the dress I wore, but I paired it with a black leather jacket, black and black high heels) 

I was waiting on the porch outside smoking a cigarette when Dally came in his car. He got out. "You are so beautiful." He said. I blushed. "You don't look to bad yourself cowboy." I said flicking his hat. Dally had on a nice button up white shirt which was tucked into his nice blue jeans. He was wearing a cowboy hat. "So why're you wearing this? Are we going to a rodeo?" I asked laughed. He smiled. "No. I just don't have grease in my hair." He said. I took his hat off. His hair actually looked really good. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. "You look handsome." I said smiling and kissing his cheek. I saw him blush and I laughed. We got into Dally's car and drove off. 

After a good 30 minutes of driving, talking, and laughing...Dally parked his car on the side of the road. It looked like we were in the country. "Dal, where are we?" I asked looking around. Dally got out of the car and opened my door and held his hand out for me. I grabbed it. We walked over a hill hand in hand and there was a gazebo with lights hanging all around it. Inside was a table with  two chairs, candles on top, and a meal. I looked at Dally and smiled. We walked to the gazebo, ate, talked, and watch the sunset on the beautiful Summer night. After Dinner, Dally took me to Buck's to drink and listen to people singing. (It was Karaoke Night) 

We went into the bar hand in hand. Instantly, I noticed the smell of booze, sweat, and other different types of alcohol. I drank a lot. Eventually I was drunk. Dally stayed sober knowing he would have to take me home. I was so drunk that I ran on stage and decided I would sing. I looked into the crowd. It was funny seeing Dally looking for me with a worried look on his face. All of the sudden "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri came on...

No one knew I sung. Until now.