She's Waking Up!

Angel's POV

I woke up feeling horrible and sad. I was in so much pain. I don't know what's wrong with me. It's like I don't even like fighting anymore. Everything reminds me of Dally. I really liked him, but I don't think he likes me. I rolled over and saw Darry sitting at his desk doing bills. I was in his room. When I turned over, the bed squeaked, so Darry turned around and saw me. "She's waking up!" He yelled. I heard a stamped of feet. That just made me have a flashback of when I was jumped. I could have tried. I just didn't care anymore. Darry had his hand cupped around my cheek and gave me a small, sad smile. The first person to burst through the door was Dally. Instantly he started to yell at me. "Why the HELL didn't you fight back?!" He asked seriously knowing I could have fought back and won. "I didn't feel like it." I said calmly, while crossing my arms around my chest. "You...Didn't...Feel like it?" Dally asked with venom in his voice. I sat up straight but pain spread through my body so fast I couldn't even hold my yelp in. Dally instantly changed his tone and put his hand on the back of my head, and his other hand was on my stomach trying to help me lay down. Everyone wa still in the room. They all looked concerned for me. I hated it. "Why do you guys look like you died?" I asked laughing. "We just don't like seeing people we love getting hurt." Soda said quietly. "Well, I ain't hurt, so no need to be sad." I said smirking. After a couple seconds of awkward silence Dally asked the gang to leave the room. Darry whispered something to Dally, and Dally nodded silently. 

When everyone left the room Dally sat on the edge of the bed looking me over sadly. "Why do you look so sad tuff stuff?" I said smirking. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. "what?" I asked. "I said I am sorry. I wanted to keep my rep. I love you Angel. I love you with all my heart. I don't know why I cheated on you. Will you please give me another chance?" Dally asked. I looked at him with no expression. "You have one more chance...Then you're done." I said. He looked at me and smiled. I loved Dally's smile. I hugged him, and he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my head. "You're my girl." Dally said smiling. "And you're my man." I said laughing. All of the sudden, I felt like myself again. I wasn't some cry baby, depressed, emotional girl. I was badass. And I was going to start acting like it again.