Making the Socs pay

Dally and I got on my motorcycle, and rode to the Socs part of town. They would pay. When Dally and I saw a house with the same blue mustang, we got out spray paint, and we wrote "Rapists." On their car. All of the sudden, Bob walked out his front door, saw his car, saw us, and started screaming for his friends. Dally held my hand and kissed me on the cheek "So you take 4 and i'll hold bob back and make him watch, then we can beat him up together?" Dally whispered. I nodded in agreement. The guys came outside. They all had blades out. Dally looked at me with worry, afraid I would be scared to fight because they had blades. Dally looked confused...Probably because I was laughing. This would be a piece of cake.

The boys started to come at me. Randy came at me first. I punched him in the throat leaving him coughing and gasping for air. Two other Socs I didn't really know came at me. I punched one in the head. The other one punched me in the eye. I looked over at Dally for a split second. He looked furious. I nodded at him to let him know I was okay, Then I knocked out the one who punched me. The one who I punched before though, was still awake. But, I didn't care about him. I started to walk over to Dally, who was holding Bob. I walked over and kissed Dally, then punched Bob in the eyes, face, and jaw. Soon it was Dally's turn. Dally one punched knocked Bob out. I kissed Dally and said, "That's my boy." I spit on Bob and said, "That's what you get for raping Carly." All of the sudden I heard a click. It was the sound of a gun being loaded. I knew that sound all too well. I turned around. The boy I didn't knock unconscious was holding a gun. And, it was aimed at me. "You go around beating us Socs up  because you think that you are badass. You're not, and if this the only way to show you, then so be it." The soc said. The Soc pulled the trigger back and shot....Only, it didn't hit me, because Dally jumped right in front of me.