Breakfast feast!

It's been 3 months since the camping trip. I have become closer and closer with the gang. But, even closer with Dally. We do everything together. I trust him 100%, and we go on dates every Friday. The Gang and Dally is my family.

Today we all decided we would go to the drive in movies, but also today, I wanted to find a job. I was thinking about getting a job at the DX, since they had an opening, and I would be able to work with Steve and Soda. I was sleeping at the Curtis's house, on the couch, and I woke up at 5:00 AM. I felt well rested, so I decided to make a HUGE breakfast for the gang. I made pancakes, bacon, eggs, French toast, hash browns, home fries, egg sandwiches, waffles, and fruit smoothies. I was done by 6:30, when Darry gets up for work. I set the table and put everything out. I ran back and fake slept on the couch. I knew Darry was awake because I heard a loud gasp and a laugh. I opened one eye and Darry was staring at me. I started to laugh. "Did you make all this?!" He asked, shocked. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I said crossing my arms over my chest, laughing. Darry sprinted over to me and lifted me up, and twirled me around. I started to laugh and Darry dropped me to my feet. I hugged Darry and he dug in. Soon, Soda was up. Soda came downstairs and said, "what smells so good?" He saw the food and his jaw dropped. I laughed. "Darry did you make all this?" He asked stunned. Darry pointed at me. Soda did the same thing Darry did to me. I smiled. "Dig in." As soon as I said that the door flung open with a stunned Steve. "Oh my freaking baby Jesus." Steve said. I smirked. "Angel. Did you make this?" I simply nodded and he thanked me and hugged me. Next Ponyboy came down and he "fainted." I laughed and he said "my god is this a dream?" I nodded no, and Ponyboy hugged me. I ruffled his hair and pushed in towards the food. 10 minutes later, Darry, Two Bit, and Johnny walked through the door. Dally's cigarette fell out of his mouth, Johnny's eyes got wide, and Two Bit started crying. Yes, CRYING! I started to laugh. Two Bit got on his knees with his hand over his mouth. "Mary Mother of god. Is is thanksgiving?!" Two Bit asked. Everyone was hysterical laughing. Everyone ate. Dally ran over to me and hugged me for a while, then we kissed for a while too. "I love you so much babe." Dally said. "I love you too Dal, now go eat before everyone eats everything." Dally ran off to eat.

As everyone was eating, I walked over to Soda and Steve. "Hey guys, do you think I can get a job at the DX?" I asked. "If you make us dinner tonight...Yes." Steve said stuffing his face with pancakes. "DO THESE HAVE CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN THEM?!" Two Bit asked screaming. "Yes Two Bit." I said laughing. "OH MY GOD I LOVE MY LIFE." Two bit screamed. Everyone was laughing. I looked back at Steve. "Deal." I said shaking his hand. "Okay you can come with us to the DX today and you can start." Soda said smiling his famous movie star smile. "Great." I said. I glanced over at Dally who was smiling at me and winked at me.